250 Pages Argan Oil Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Argan Oil. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Argan Oil Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=86
The global argan oil market is expected to surge at a CAGR of around 7% by value over the 2021 to 2031 assessment period. Cosmetic grade argan oil will hold bulk of the market share at around 80% through 2031.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Argan Oil market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Argan Oil
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Argan Oil, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Argan Oil Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=86
Key Market Segments
- Culinary Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Packaging Format
- Bulk (B2B) Packaging
- B2C Packaging Format
- Cosmetic Products
- Edible Products
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/86
Beauty Quest Group is one of the biggest players in the market with annual revenue of US$ 130 Mn. It is followed by the Inspired Beauty Brands, accounting for US$ 34 Mn of annual revenue.
Fact.MR provides detailed profiles of leading players in the global market who are primarily involved in the manufacturing of argan oil, with essential data points considering market prospects. Profiling of companies includes some key points such as recent developments, SWOT analysis, and key strategies that companies are adopting in the market.
14 Key Projections for the Global Argan Oil Market
- By form type, absolute argan oil is estimated to remain preferred in the global market. Revenues from sales of absolute argan oil are anticipated to account for more than one-third market share throughout the forecast period.
- Argan oil blends are projected to remain the second most lucrative form of argan oil. Sales of argan oil blends and absolute argan oil are expected to exhibit a parallel expansion at similar CAGRs through 2022.
- Natural argan oil will remain sought-after in the market among consumers. Sales of natural argan oil are expected to hold nearly three-fourth revenue share of the market during the forecast period.
- Demand for organic argan oil is expected to remain comparatively lower than that for natural argan oil during 2017 to 2022.
- Argan oil are expected to witness the largest application in food & beverages, with sales expected to reach nearly US$ 1,600 Mn in revenues by 2022-end.
- Aromatherapy will remain the second largest application of argan oil.
- Argan oil sales for application in fragrances will continue to exhibit a sluggish expansion through 2022.
- Europe will remain dominant in the global market for argan oil, with sales projected to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- North America is estimated to remain the second most lucrative market for argan oil.
- The argan oil market in Middle East & Africa (MEA) will register a sluggish growth throughout the forecast period.
- The market for argan oil in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to exhibit a moderate growth through 2022.
- Argan oil sales in online distribution channel are expected to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- Argan oil sales in specialty stores are anticipated to reflect the lowest CAGR during 2017 to 2022. However, specialty stores are projected to remain the second most lucrative distribution channel for argan oil.
- Modern trade is anticipated to remain dominant distribution channel in the global argan oil market.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Key Question answered in the survey of Argan Oil market report:
- Sales and Demand of Argan Oil
- Growth of Argan Oil Market
- Market Analysis of Argan Oil
- Market Insights of Argan Oil
- Key Drivers Impacting the Argan Oil market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Argan Oil market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Argan Oil
More Valuable Insights on Argan Oil Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Argan Oil, Sales and Demand of Argan Oil, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates