The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Ceramic Tiles market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Ceramic Tiles
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Ceramic Tiles. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Ceramic Tiles Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=245
Ceramic Tiles Market Snapshot
The global ceramic tiles market was valued at US$ 104 Bn in 2020, and is projected to surge at a high CAGR of 10% to top US$ 300 Bn by 2031. Ceramic tile sales account for approximately 85% share in the global tiles market.
Asia Pacific contributes a major share in the global market due to rapid infrastructural developments in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Rising population and housing sector in the region is also expected to boost demand for ceramic tiles to US$ 105 Bn by 2031.
|Ceramic tiles Market Size (2020A)||US$ 104 Bn|
|Projected Year Value (2031F)||US$ 300 Bn|
|Value CAGR (2021-2031)||10%|
|Collective Value Share 2021 (Germany, China, Russia): Top 3 Countries||44%|
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Ceramic Tiles, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Ceramic Tiles Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=245
Key Segments of Ceramic Tiles Industry Research
Ceramic Tiles Market by Formulation
- Dry Pressed Ceramic Tiles
- Extruded Ceramic Tiles
- Casting Ceramic Tiles
Ceramic Tiles Market by Application
- Ceramic Tiles for Walls
- Ceramic Tiles for Flooring
Ceramic Tiles Market by End Use
- Ceramic Tiles for Residential Use
- Ceramic Tiles for Non-Residential Use
Ceramic Tiles Market by Sales Type
- New Installation of Ceramic Tiles
- Replacement of Ceramic Tiles
Ceramic Tiles Market by Region
- North America Ceramic Tiles Market
- Latin America Ceramic Tiles Market
- Europe Ceramic Tiles Market
- East Asia Ceramic Tiles Market
- South Asia Ceramic Tiles Market
- Oceania Ceramic Tiles Market
- Middle East Africa Ceramic Tiles Market
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/245
Highly Fragmented Market Structure with Organized and Unorganized Players
The global ceramic tiles market is a highly fragmented space with a large number of local and regional players. There are a range of small-scale producers manufacturing ceramic tiles at global and regional levels.
The ceramic tiles market consists of both, organized and unorganized players in the 40:60 ratio. Tier-1 ceramic tile suppliers hold a market share of over 15% with revenue of over US$ 16.8 Bn.
Some of the key manufacturers of ceramic tiles are Ceramiche Atlas Concorde, Cersanit Sa, Pamesa Ceramica, Florim Ceramiche, Grupo Lamosa Sab, Johnson Tiles, and Mohawk Industries.
- In February 2020, Pamesa Ceramica collaborated with Spanish fashion designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada to launch a range of ceramic tiles – ‘Agatha 21’. The star attractions of Agatha 21 are bold powder colors, confetti affects, geometrical shapes, and glossy shines.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Asia Pacific currently leads the global ceramic tiles market, securing a market share of over 60%.
- Increase in single family houses in Latin America is expected to drive demand for ceramic tiles at a CAGR OF 9.3%.
- The domestic sector captures a high share of the global market at 50.5%.
- Flooring ceramic tiles re anticipated to control the global market with a market stake of over 45%.
“The ceramic tiles manufacturing industry is experiencing an upward trend with the incorporation of digital inkjet printing technology for tile decoration. Furthermore, major developments in print head designs and ink formulations are expected to further enhance market penetration over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Key Question answered in the survey of Ceramic Tiles market report:
- Sales and Demand of Ceramic Tiles
- Growth of Ceramic Tiles Market
- Market Analysis of Ceramic Tiles
- Market Insights of Ceramic Tiles
- Key Drivers Impacting the Ceramic Tiles market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Ceramic Tiles market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Ceramic Tiles
More Valuable Insights on Ceramic Tiles Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Ceramic Tiles, Sales and Demand of Ceramic Tiles, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Consumer Goods:
Carton Erecting Machinery Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Vertical Form Fill Seal Baggers Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
UV Fluorescing Ink Market – Global Industry Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates