Disruptive technology applications in artificial intelligence (AI), and big data analytics are triggering adoption of video streaming among consumers. The global video streaming market will grow at an astounding 17% CAGR during the projection period i.e. 2019 – 2029. The market will further receive impetus in the near term with unprecedented viewership amid coronavirus outbreak. Expanding cloud infrastructure facilitates seamless streaming of high definition video content. Market players are prioritizing capture of streaming share by creating original content. The competition in the video streaming market is driven by quality and variety of video content.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4680
The report also comprises the study of current issues with end users and opportunities for video streaming. It also contains value chain analysis, including the key market participants. To provide users of this report with a comprehensive view of the market, we have included a detailed competitive analysis about the key players involved in the market and strategic overviews. The dashboard included in the report provides a detailed comparison of video streaming manufacturers on parameters such as total revenue, product offerings, and key strategies. A list of key companies operating in the video streaming market provided in the report adds to the credibility of this exhaustive research study.
“Increasing disposable income will drive consumers to purchase subscriptions from multiple video streaming vendors. Market players must then prioritize engaging consumers based on content, picture quality, and streaming convenience. Revenues are expected to be garnered by organizations forging strategic partnerships with local celebrities that increase footfalls based on their personal goodwill.”-Says Fact.MR Analyst
Some of the major competitors operating in the video streaming market are Netflix, Inc., Akamai Technologies, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Tencent, iQIYI, Inc., Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd (Hotstar), iflix, HOOQ, Rakuten Viki
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4680
Key Takeaways of Video Streaming Market study
- On the back of strong cloud network and internet connectivity such as 5G, North America leads global sales with over 20% of the total market value share.
- Middle East & Africa offer the most noteworthy revenue opportunities with a double digit 19% CAGR between 2019 and 2029. Surging penetration of digital services and smart devices in Middle East & African countries drives growth in this region.
- Consumer end-use segment accounts for the highest demand for video streaming services. The segment holds more than 53% of the total market value share with a stupendous 18% CAGR through 2029. Live streaming of sports events, and mobile battle arena games act as a central factor for growth.
- Non-Linear streaming type presents profitable opportunities with over 18% CAGR during the projection period. Investments from video streaming platforms in producing original content impel the demand for video streaming services.
- Subscription based revenue model emerges as the leader in revenue generation with more than 51% of the total market revenue share. Features such as multiple screens, profiles, and parental control are giving traction to this revenue model.
- Convenient availability of film and TV content over smartphones and tablets is driving the Over-the-top (OTT) delivery channel to exhibit a stellar 19% CAGR from 2019 to 2029.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Video Streaming Category and segment level analysis:Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Video Streaming Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Video Streaming’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Video Streaming Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Video Streaming market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Video Streaming Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Video Streaming demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Video Streaming market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Video Streaming: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Video Streaming market growth.
Global Video streaming Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global video streaming market is segmented on the basis of streaming type, delivery channel, platform, service, revenue model, end use and region.
|Live||Internet Protocol TV||Gaming Consoles||Consulting||Advertising||Enterprise||North America|
|Non Linear||Over-the-Top (OTT)||Laptops & Desktops||Managed Services||Rental||Corporate Communications||Latin America|
|Pay-TV||Smartphones & Tablets||Training & Support||Subscription||Knowledge Sharing & Collaborations||Europe|
|Smart TV||Marketing & Client Engagement||East Asia|
|Training & Development||South Asia & Oceania|
|Consumer||Middle East & Africa|
|Web Browsing & Advertising|
Country-specific assessment on demand for video streaming has been provided for each regional market, along with the market size valuation and forecast price point assessment, price index and impact analysis of key regional and country-wise dynamics, which were obtained through quotes from numerous video streaming manufacturers, experts, and suppliers. Y-o-Y growth projections have also been offered on all regional markets incorporated in the report. Moreover, future trends, growth prospects, and other possibilities related to the market have been answered in the report.
Technical Expertise and Infrastructure Capability to Bolster Growth
Convenience of uninterrupted cross-streaming between multiple devices is a major driver for video streaming platforms. Successful advertising generates considerable revenue for market players. A majority of consumers cite viewer profiles as a major benefit of video streaming services. Separate viewer profiles in platforms such as HooQ, Netflix help users track their favourite shows, films. They employ user viewing behaviour and conduct consumer sentiment analysis to find relevant suggestions. On one hand, consumers get a unique viewing experience with convenience factors such as the last scene and taste specific content suggestions. On the other, video streaming platforms continuously engage and delight consumers by efficiently providing suggestions for remunerative streaming.
The report provides company-level market share analysis, which has been derived on the basis of the company’s annual sales and segmental revenue in all the target end-use industries. The market has been forecasted based on constant currency rates. The report provides detailed competitive and company profiles of key participants operating in the global video streaming market. Some of the major competitors operating in the video streaming market are
- Netflix Inc.,
- Akamai Technologies,
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Google LLC
- Microsoft Corporation,
- iQIYI Inc.
- Novi Digital Entertainment Pvt Ltd (Hotstar)
Global Video Streaming Market: Research Methodology
A number of primary and secondary sources were consulted during the course of the study. Secondary sources include Factiva, Morningstar and Hoovers, and company annual reports and publications. Comprehensive interviews have been conducted by our analysts, and the intelligence and insights obtained have been used for validating the information gained through secondary research. The report also includes a description of assumptions and acronyms utilized for research purposes. Data gathered has been validated using the triangulation method to offer useful quantitative and qualitative insights into the video streaming market.
A short market viewpoint offered in the report elucidates the macro-economic aspects that influence the growth of the video streaming market, which includes global GDP growth rate, urbanization growth rate, population growth rate, internet penetration growth and others. This report serves as an authentic resource of intelligence on the video streaming market, enabling the readers to take fact-based decisions on the future direction of their businesses
For More Insights: http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/04/06/2012194/0/en/Location-Intelligence-Market-Value-Set-for-Fourfold-Expansion-Through-2029-Retail-Consumer-Goods-Industry-a-Major-Demand-Generator-Says-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583