The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Fumed Silica. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Fumed Silica Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2301
Revenues in the application segment of the fumed silica market grew at approximately 5% year-over-year in 2021. Demand of cosmetics and personal care segment increased 5.3% between 2020 and 2021, according to Fact.MR’s recently published report.
Growing demand for fumed silica in the pharmaceutical industry and paints and coatings segment is likely to project the market expansion for fumed silica throughout the forecast period 2021-2031.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Fumed Silica market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Fumed Silica
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Fumed Silica, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Fumed Silica Market. The study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, demand, product developments, revenue generation and sales in fumed silica market across the globe.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2301
Key Segments Covered:
- Product Type
- Hydrophilic Fumed Silica
- Hydrophobic Fumed Silica
- Fumed Silica for Silicone Rubber
- Fumed Silica for Paints & Coatings
- Fumed Silica for Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- Fumed Silica for Adhesives & Sealants
- Fumed Silica for Healthcare & Personal Care
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2301
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advances for cancer screening, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In June 2021, key player Evonik Industries AG has signed a purchase agreement to acquire the privately-owned technology-driven company Infinitec Activos, with closing expected by July end.
- In May 2021, Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. plans to merge with Cimarex Energy in an all-stock deal that values the combined company at $17 Bn. The transaction is set to close in the fourth quarter. The combined company will operate under a new name and will be headquartered in Houston.
Growing demand for fumed silica in the pharmaceutical industry and paints and coatings segment is likely to project the market expansion for fumed silica throughout the forecast period 2021-2031. North America holds around 1/3rd of overall market share in global fumed silica market. Consumption of fumed silica in North America is backed mainly from mature end use market such as personal care, automotive and paints & coatings.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, hydrophilic fused silica yielded over 60% demand through 2021
- Hydrophobic fumed silica to surge at around 6% to record market value of 1.3 Bn
- Cosmetics and personal care segment to create around US$ 380 Bn opportunities over the long-term forecast period
- Paints and Coatings sector are the fastest-growing segment, expanding at above 5% CAGR
- U.S to contribute almost US$ 3 Bn in revenue by 2031, amid extensive uptake across silicone rubber manufacturing
- China to contribute over 50% demand for fumed silica throughout East Asia
- India to generate highly lucrative expansion opportunities in the future, especially across the construction sector
“Manufacturers are leveraging flourishing opportunities across the healthcare and personal care industries due to their multiple beneficial properties, prompting substantial innovations and product launches,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Key Question answered in the survey of Fumed Silica market report:
- Sales and Demand of Fumed Silica
- Growth of Fumed Silica Market
- Market Analysis of Fumed Silica
- Market Insights of Fumed Silica
- Key Drivers Impacting the Fumed Silica market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Fumed Silica market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Fumed Silica
More Valuable Insights on Fumed Silica Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Fumed Silica, Sales and Demand of Fumed Silica, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates