Historical Vs. Future Outlook on Landfill Gas Sales
Landfill gas has gained rapid traction in the past years owing to various advantages such as cost-effectiveness, efficient utilization of waste management solutions, reduction of harmful impact of greenhouse gas emissions, and others.
While demand for renewable power sources has become more prominent, increase in environmental awareness has further driven the sales of landfill gas during the last 5 years from 2016 to 2020, except for a temporary decline in 2020.
Landfill gas, being used in various direct and upgraded application segments, is subject to higher requirement over the coming years. Various initiatives and awareness campaigns by governmental and non-profit organizations regarding waste management and minimizing the effects of greenhouse and other toxic gases on the environment are fuelling the sales of suppliers.
According to Fact.MR, the global landfill gas market is anticipated to expand at over 5% CAGR through 2031, creating lucrative growth scope for key players.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Sample here –
To offer a comprehensive assessment of opportunities, the study makes a scrutiny of growth prospects in various regions. The key regions comprise the following geographical segments:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
The detailed assessments focus on, inter alia, on the regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks, prevailing pricing structure, imminent investment pockets, and emerging application areas. Taking the analysis further, the study helps readers get a better understanding of the trends characteristics of the emerging markets, including government regulations crucial to growth of such markets. Shares of major regional markets are also presented in the analysis.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements –
The study provides detailed profile of key players and their offering in the polymerase chain reaction market. Which include
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corporation
- Veolia Environment S.A.
- Pennon Group Plc.
- SUEZ SA
- Kohler Co., Inc.
- Aria Energy Corp
- Granite Acquisition, Inc.
- Vectren Corporation
- Shanghai Chengtou Holding Co., Ltd.
Enquire Before Buying Here –
How is Rising Growing Environmental Awareness Fuelling Sales of Landfill Gas?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), almost 2/3 of landfill waste is bio degradable, while the rest rots and decomposes, producing harmful gases such as carbon di-oxide and methane, which are both greenhouse gases and contribute to global warming.
Landfill gas not only prevents such negative impacts on the environment, but fulfils the requirement for natural and cost-effective power sources.
According to a report titled “Renewable Energy Statistic”, published by the European Commission (EC) on 15th February 2021, in 2019 renewable energy represented 19.7% of energy consumed in EU-27, only 0.3% short of the 2020 target of 20%.
On the basis of end use industry, the global Landfill Gas Market report offers insights into the opportunities and new avenues of following key segments:
- Market Forecasts
- Brand Share Analysis
- Competition Intelligence
- DROT Analysis
- Market Dynamics and Challenges
- Strategic Growth Initiatives
In order to analyze growth prospects in aforementioned segments in the global Landfill Gas Market , the study assesses demand and consumption patterns of following product segments
- Direct Use
Full Access of the Report
The global Landfill Gas Market report answers numerous pertinent questions, some of which are:
- What are some of the latent areas of investments in the Landfill Gas Market?
- Which region is expected to emerge as showing the most attractive growth rate during the forecast period and which factors will be crucial to its growth?
- What trends are likely to change the status quo of the positions held by leading players of the Landfill Gas Market ing the not-so-distant future?
- Which product/service/technology segments holds game-changing potential to dramatically shape the competitive dynamic in the Landfill Gas Market?
- What are the strategies adopted by top players to retain their stronghold in the Landfill Gas Market?
- Which strategic moves will new entrants adopt to gain a strong foothold in Landfill Gas Market?
How can Fact.MR Make Difference?
- In-depth understanding of key industry trends shaping the present growth dynamics
- Offers value chain analysis and price trend analysis of various offering of competitors
- Offers data-drive decision to help companies decide strategies that need recalibration
- Offers insights into areas in research and development that should attract
- Identifies data outliers before your competitors
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583