250 Pages Chickpeas Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Chickpeas. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Chickpeas Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=296
Newly released data from Fact.MR states the chickpeas market surpassed US$ 10.2 Bn by the end of 2021. In addition, canned chickpeas are gaining traction in North America. Thus, Fact.MR estimates that the revenues of chickpeas market will nearly double between 2021 and 2031, reaching nearly US$ 17.8 Bn in 2031 with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period.
|Market Value for 2021||US$ 10.2 Bn|
|Projected Value for 2031||US$ 17.8 Bn|
|Growth Rate of Market (2021-2031)||5.7% CAGR|
|Market Share of India||60%|
|U.S Growth Prospects||45% Market Share|
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Chickpeas market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Chickpeas
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Chickpeas, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Chickpeas Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=296
Key Segments Covered
- Desi Chickpeas
- Kabuli Chickpeas
- Dried Chickpeas
- Fresh/Green Chickpeas
- Frozen Chickpeas
- Preserved/Canned Chickpeas
- Chickpea Flour
- Chickpeas for Direct Consumption
- Chickpeas for Salads
- Chickpea Snacks
- Chickpeas for Hummus and Tahini
- Chickpeas for Sweets and Desserts
- Chickpeas for Other Applications
Manufacturers of chickpeas are focusing on dwelling into business strategies and offering flavoured chickpeas. Furthermore, key expansion strategies relied upon by prominent manufacturers include collaborations with existing players, acquiring small-scale entities and securing approvals from regulatory authorities.
- Wimmera Grain Co., a prominent Australian pulses manufacturer, offers a broad range of lentils, chickpeas, field peas and beans respectively. Some notable product offerings include small reds, medium reds, large reds, desi chickpeas, Kabuli Almaz chickpeas, and Genesis Types (090s & 079s)
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Chickpeas Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain dominant in the global chickpeas market. By the end of 2022, APEJ chickpeas market is estimated to reach nearly US$ 5,000 million revenue. In APEJ region, India is one of the largest producer of chickpeas, followed by Australia, Pakistan, China, etc. hence, the region accounts for the largest share in the global chickpeas market.
- North America is also expected to emerge as the biggest market for chickpeas. Chickpeas are consumed in various forms as food items. In North America, canned chickpeas are consumed on a large scale with salads. Chickpeas are also available in form of dry chickpeas and ground flour to be used in baking.
- Compared to Kabuli chickpeas, desi chickpeas are expected to be one of the highly-preferred product. Desi chickpeas are estimated to reach nearly US$ 6,600 million revenue by the end of 2022.
- Dried chickpeas are expected to be one of the most favored forms of chickpeas. By the end of 2017, dried chickpeas are estimated to account for nearly half of the market share. Dried chickpeas are also estimated to create more than US$ 1,000 million incremental opportunity during 2017-2022. Meanwhile, fresh/green chickpeas are also expected to witness growth during the forecast period.
- Direct consumption of chickpeas is expected to be the highest compared to other applications. Direct consumption of chickpeas is estimated to reach close to US$ 3,600 million revenue by the end of 2022.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Key Question answered in the survey of Chickpeas market report:
- Sales and Demand of Chickpeas
- Growth of Chickpeas Market
- Market Analysis of Chickpeas
- Market Insights of Chickpeas
- Key Drivers Impacting the Chickpeas market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Chickpeas market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Chickpeas
More Valuable Insights on Chickpeas Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Chickpeas, Sales and Demand of Chickpeas, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates