The global market for RTD liquid dietary supplements is forecast to be valued at US$ 39.2 Bn by 2021-end, expected to further accelerate to US$ 92.8 Bn by the end of the 2021-2031 forecast period. Bulk of this demand is expected to be stimulated by vitamins & mineral based supplements, expected to account for nearly 2/5th of the global revenue share.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of RTD Liquid Dietary Supplements. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of RTD Liquid Dietary Supplements Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=46
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of RTD Liquid Dietary Supplements market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of RTD Liquid Dietary Supplements
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of RTD Liquid Dietary Supplements, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of RTD Liquid Dietary Supplements Market.
The report on liquid dietary supplements market includes analysis of various key players operating in the market. The section on competitive landscape includes major product developments carried out by tier companies in the liquid dietary supplements space.
For instance, Abbott Laboratories have introduced PROMOD liquid protein liquid dietary supplement that is a concentrated source of proteins and is fatless. Likewise, BASF SE offers oil-based liquid dietary supplements (Newtrition), in addition to carotenoids (Lucarotin), and omega-3 (Omega Oil TG Gold).
The liquid dietary supplements market report also includes analysis on other companies such as
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Bayer Aktiengesellschaft.
Considering the changing lifestyles of consumers, liquid dietary supplements are expected to gain inclusion into their daily diets. While some may consume them for targeted improvement in health, a majority of consumers for liquid dietary supplements will be looking towards improving their general body metabolism and avoid spending on medical treatments. The Fact.MR report on global liquid dietary supplements market projects that by the end of 2017, around US$ 29.5 Bn revenues will be amassed from sales of liquid dietary supplements in the world. The global market for liquid dietary supplements is also anticipated to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of 7.4%.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=46
Key Report Insights:
- According to the report, more than 45% of liquid dietary supplements sold in the world in 2017 will be consisting of vitamins and minerals as key ingredients. The demand for botanical supplements, however, is expected to remain robust, during the forecast period.
- In 2017, a little less than 10% of liquid dietary supplements consumed globally will be directed towards treating heart conditions. Health immunity application of liquid dietary supplements is slated to gain traction during the forecast period.
- The report observes that pharmacies and drug stores will remain the largest distribution channels for liquid dietary supplements through 2022. In 2017, direct selling of liquid dietary supplements is anticipated to account for significant revenue share of the market.
- Men as consumers of liquid dietary supplements will account to 20% of the global market value in 2017. Women will be observed as largest end-users of liquid dietary supplements.
- Rising presence of sedentary lifestyles in the US and Canada is expected to prompt the need for dietary supplements that boost body metabolism. The report anticipates that North America will remain the largest market for liquid dietary supplements through 2022.
- The liquid dietary supplements market in Europe is expected to grow steadily, creating an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 3.4 Bn by 2022 over 2017. During this period, increasing incidence of dietary problems among European consumers will play a pivotal role in boosting the sales of liquid dietary supplements.
- The report also projects Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region at the forefront of global expansion of liquid dietary supplements market.
Increasing Sports Participation Driving Uptake of Liquid Dietary Supplements in the U.S?
The liquid dietary supplement market in the U.S is expected to surge at a CAGR of 5.5%. As per Fact.MR, the increased frequency of sports participation by both adults and children are expected to generate fresh revenue ecosystems for prominent players in the forthcoming decade.
As per data published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 19.3% of the U.S population was engaged in sports and exercise each day in 2019- with a ratio of 7:6 between men and women. This primarily included participation in commercial sports, exercise and other leisure activities. This is majorly attributed to rising consciousness about maintaining good personal health and fitness.
Consequently, a number of sports fitness nutraceutical and dietary supplements providers have spawned across the country. For instance, Herbalife Nutrition, a prominent manufacturer, offers the Herbalife24® Hydrate, a calorie free electrolyte beverage, consisting of 100% Vitamin C RDA. This helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Similarly, Amway’s XSTM Energy & Sports Nutrition products have become highly popular across the country.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/46
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583