Vetiver oil is obtained from the vetiver plant and is also referred to as “khus”. It emits a heavy fragrance, more likely an earthy one, and has several advantages. It belongs to the Poaceae family and is a perennial plant. Typically it is cultivated in all tropical regions on a wide scale.
The global vetiver oil market is expected to reflect a CAGR of 4.0% during the period of forecast, 2017-2022. The growth of the vetiver oil market is impacted by many factors.
To name a few, the rising pharmaceutical industry, food and beverage industry, cosmetic industry, perfume industry, growing awareness of the benefits of using vetiver oil, higher disposable income of people who can afford to use spend on cosmetics and on organic or natural medications and so on. The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region shows average growth considering the global vetiver oil market. However, Europe seems to be the most lucrative region among other regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=114
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Vetiver Oil market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Vetiver Oil
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Vetiver Oil, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Vetiver Oil Market.
The increased awareness of natural remedies, benefits of vetiver oil and increasing adoption in different end use industries has spurred the growth of the vetiver oil market from a global standpoint. However, certain limitations such as vetiver oil cannot be consumed by pregnant women as it can cause problems or miscarriage challenge the growth of the vetiver oil market. Fact.MR’s recent research publication on vetiver oil market reveals that the global vetiver oil market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022 to reach a value of US$ 834.7 Mn.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=114
Additional information, including cross-sectional data and country-wise analysis & forecast is available in the report)
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/114
The report has projected that companies such as
- Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
- Bontoux S.A.S
- Mountain Rose Herbs Inc.
- Aromaaz International
- Greenleaf Extractions Private Limited
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Synthite Industries Ltd
- Young Living Essential Oils LC
- Green Fields Oil Factory
- and IL Health and Beauty Natural Oils Co. Inc
will remain active in global expansion of vetiver oil market through 2022.
Rise in demand of the vetiver oils can be attributed towards its vast benefits, not only in the cosmetic field or in perfume industry but also in the pharmaceutical sector where it is used in concoctions in order to treat several skin diseases, stretch marks, reinforcing the CNS (Central Nervous System) as well as used to treat conditions such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress, tension, nervousness etc. The major producers of vetiver oils are situated in Japan, China, Brazil and India making these regions as prime manufacturing areas for vetiver oil. The regions of US and Europe are considered to be the largest consumers for vetiver oils. This list also includes Japan and India.
Following extracts from FACT.MR’s global vetiver oil market will be ardent to the future prospects in the market
- Organic seems to be growing at a faster rate within the source type segment in the global vetiver oil market. The natural sub segment is expected to represent approximately 78% of the market by 2022 with a moderate growth rate. Per year, the growth of the natural source type reaches a value more than US$ 20 Mn
- European region favors the vetiver oil market. it is expected to dominate the global vetiver oil market and grow at a moderate pace during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. It is the most lucrative region for vetiver oil and reflects higher market attractiveness, followed by Japan
- Within the form type segment, the blend sub segment is poised to show a higher growth rate throughout the forecast period followed by absolute and blends sub segment of the vetiver oil market. For all the three form types, Europe stays the most lucrative region exhibiting a higher revenue market share compared to other regions.
- Food and beverages remains the largest application segment in the period of forecast. Towards the end of the forecasted period, that is by 2022, this segment is expected to show a revenue of almost US$ 200 Mn.
- The online sub segment of the distribution channel is expected to grow at a higher rate in the forecasted period. In 2017, the online sub segment reflected a revenue of approximately US$ 74 Mn and is poised to reach more than US$ 90 Mn.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556952826/why-is-the-japan-an-opportunistic-cellulose-automotive-air-filter-landscape-report-fact-mr
Key Question answered in the survey of Vetiver Oil market report:
- Sales and Demand of Vetiver Oil
- Growth of Vetiver Oil Market
- Market Analysis of Vetiver Oil
- Market Insights of Vetiver Oil
- Key Drivers Impacting the Vetiver Oil market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Vetiver Oil market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Vetiver Oil
More Valuable Insights on Vetiver Oil Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Vetiver Oil, Sales and Demand of Vetiver Oil, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.