The folded tissues market has been witnessing a moderate growth rate over the past 5 years on the back of price pressure, heightened competition, trending premiumisation of brands & private labels across the regions. The overall sales of folded tissues was pegged at more than US$ ~45.1 Bn in 2019 and is anticipated to grow 1.4x times over the forecast period (2020-2030). The novel coronavirus pandemic has created a huge supply-demand gap of folded tissues due to heightening demand for health and hygiene products coupled with complete lockdown in potential coronavirus hotspots.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2748
Furthermore, increasing number of household buyers and per capita consumption of folded tissues has presented market entry opportunities to several domestic players. These players are now offering cost effective products to attract potential consumers. Based on the aforementioned factors, the global folded tissues market is projected to play a pivotal role for new revenue streams and amplified profit margins across the value chain.
Key Takeaways of Global Folded Tissues Market:
- Currently, tissue papers segment accounts for a leading market share, with around 60% share in the global folded tissues market. The segment is estimated to witness a decline in its share owing to increasing demand for folded tissues for facial and hand cleaning solutions.
- Increasing digitization, coupled with rising penetration of e-commerce, is anticipated to make online sales segment a high potential market with a CAGR growth of ~6% over the forecast period.
- In 2019, out of per million dollar spending on folded tissues worldwide, North America accounted for more than 1/4th of the overall spending share. High annual per capita consumption of more than 22 Kg which is more than double of the global average annual per capita consumption was the factor behind the leading share of North America.
- Emerging regions in global folded tissues market including South Asia, Latin America and MEA are projected to grow at a higher digit CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing consumer consciousness and purchasing power coupled with expansion of business footprint of key manufacturers are likely to provide a huge momentum to growth of these regions.
The global folded tissues market is poised to witness a positive u-shaped growth curve between 2019 and 2022 and expected to witness a significant demand during this period owing to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Premiumisation of private labels and brands and emerging trends across the retail & consumer goods sector is anticipated to highly impact the demand of hygiene products such folded tissues in coming years, says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2748
Global Folded Tissues Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global folded tissues market is segmented on the basis of the fold, pricing range, application, end-use, distribution channel, and region.
- Folded Tissues with V-Fold
- Folded Tissues with M-Fold
- Folded Tissues with Z-Fold
- Folded Tissues with C-Fold
- Facial Tissue
- Wet Tissues
- Wrapping Tissue
- Toilet Paper
- Pocket Tissue
- Paper Towel
- At Home
- Away From Home
- Direct Sales
- Grocery Stores
- Discounters & Dollar Stores
- Online Sales
- Other Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2748
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Folded Tissues Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Folded Tissues Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Folded Tissues Markethistorical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Folded Tissues Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in theFolded Tissues Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Folded Tissues Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Folded Tissues Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Folded Tissues Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Folded Tissues Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Folded Tissues Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583