The healthcare cloud infrastructure market is projected to surpass around USD 157.8 billion by 2030 from US$ 45.51 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period 2021 to 2030.
Automation in healthcare will prove irreplaceable as the healthcare industry endures to transform and advance. At present, automating data gathering and storing has emerged as next logical step. For instance, Google has a robust history in analytics, big data, and machine learning, and launch edits Google Health API. With rise in multi-cloud access healthcare organizations are predicted to employ Google Cloud’s proficiency whereas also exploring services like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Amazon Simple Storage Service for data storage and computing to address the exceptional requirements of their business.
Prominent drivers pushing the development in the cloud computing for healthcare are upsurge in acceptance of information technology in the healthcare arena and augmented access to cutting-edge technology like machine learning among others. Further, growing practice of cloud technology for cost reduction and improved storage, scalability, and flexibility is further considered to reinforce the market growth during analysis period. Cloud computing upturns real-time data assortment and develops data accessibility. It has outperformed the traditional paper healthcare system by offering higher speed and competence in data handling. Cloud computing technology is extensively employed in remote patient monitoring. Intensifying public responsiveness and escalating need for rigorous regulatory compliance, ascending venture from healthcare participants like GE Healthcare, IBM, Cisco, and government organizations are estimated to generate a need for this system during the assessment period.
- Healthcare cloud computing market in Europe is also expected to show robust growth throughout the prediction period
- Rising acceptance of cloud computing software by different healthcare professionals across the world is anticipated to fuel the growth of the industry during years to come
- SaaS services of the global healthcare cloud computing market occupied principal revenue stake on account of multiple benefits delivered by this model including safety, quicker deployment time, and inferior up-front capital expenditures.
North American has emerged as prevalent regional market for cloud computing in the healthcare industry in 2019. The large stake of this region is credited to the incentive-driven tactic of health IT programs by government, cumulative implementation of Electronic Health Records amongst medical professionals, vigorous involvement by private sector corporations in the expansion of this region. U.S is a front-runner in the healthcare cloud computing arena, majorly on account of its high acceptance rate of healthcare IT services and unceasing support from the government organization.
Recent strategies adopted by market contenders are as follows:
- In 2019, IBM acquired the company Red Hatto enhance its hybrid cloud offerings and plans to progress a cutting-edge multi-cloud hybrid platform
- In 2018, DXC Technologies acquired firm TESM in order to increase the enterprise software as a service solution and variety of cloud-based solutions across Europe
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Key Players & Strategies
Healthcare providers should possess aptitude to manage support and configure HIPAA obedient IT cloud infrastructure. Continuous changes in options, configuration, and service presented by Azure and AWS need IT professionals to have proficiency and cloud services up-to-date training. Choosing the utmost cloud configuration settings will upsurge performance and will offer substantial cost saving for healthcare providers. Though the integrated service offering for the healthcare sector will deliver massive growth prospects, a deficiency of cloud professionals in the healthcare sector will restrict the development of the market contributors. To make the most of the openings, market players should emphasis more on the growth visions in the fast-growing sectors at the same time upholding their foothold in the slow-growing sectors.
Some of the prominent players in the global healthcare cloud infrastructure market include:
- Dell, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Segments Covered in the Report
By End Use
- Healthcare Providers
- PACS and VNA
- PHM Solutions
- Telehealth Solutions
- Other CIS
- RCM Solutions
- Financial Management Solutions
- HIE Solutions
- Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Billing & Accounts Management Solutions
- Other NCIS
- Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
- Non-clinical Information Systems (NCIS)
- Healthcare Payers
- Claims Management Solutions
- Payment Management Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Provider Network Management Solutions
- Fraud Management Solutions
By Pricing Model
- Spot Pricing
By Deployment Model
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Thanks for reading you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions such as North America, Europe, or the Asia Pacific.
Buy Full Research Report (Single User License US$ 4500) @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1494