The global marine outboard engine market is poised to witness stunted growth of of 1.7% and is pegged to be valued more than US$ 3.9 Bn by the end of forecast period (2020 – 2030). Plummeting global demand for fish and seafood due to the coronavirus pandemic is likely to halt commercial fishing activities, thus idling boat fleets.
The coronavirus outbreak has negatively impacted sales of marine outboard engines, affecting at least 0.4% of the global GDP. At the same time, manufacturers are suspending production due to falling demand, and insufficient inventory.
For instance, In March 2020, Brunswick Corporation stopped production of all its marine outboard engines due to scarce raw material supply as well as projected near term weakness in the market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4339
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
By Engine Type
- Two Stroke Carburetted
- Two Stroke Electronic Fuel Injection
- Two Stroke Direct Injection System
- Four Stroke Carburetted
- Four Stroke Electronic Fuel Injection
Get Customization Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4339
Marine Outboard Engine Market Boat Type Insights:
The marine outboard engines used in fishing vessels is projected to expand at CAGR of 1.7% to be value at more than US$ 1.7 Bn by the end of forecast period. Engines used in fishing vessels account for the majority share in the global marine outboard engines market.
However, the demand for these engines lowered significantly in the last fiscal quarter due to a major slump in the commercial fishing industry amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This is attributed to the substantially collapsed demand for seafood due to restaurant closures, generating a dormancy in the fishing industry.
Essential Takeaways from the Marine Outboard Engine Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the Marine Outboard Engine Market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain of the Marine Outboard Engine Market.
- Growth opportunities for emerging market players in various regional markets.
- Current trends influencing the scenario of the Marine Outboard Engine Market.
Important queries related to the Marine Outboard Engine Market addressed in the report:
- Who are the most prominent players in the Marine Outboard Engine Market?
- What are the factors that are likely to hinder the growth of the Marine Outboard Engine Market during the forecast period (2021-2031)?
- Why is the concentration of tier-1 companies high in specific region?
- How are the soaring prices of raw materials impacting the demand for keyword?
- Why are market players eyeing opportunities in particular region?
Why Choose Fact.MR
- One of the most established market research companies in India
- Round the clock customer support for clients across the globe
- Tailor-made reports available without additional costs
- Analysis of markets in over 150 countries
- Data collected from credible primary and secondary sources
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates