The global baby bottle market size is expected to reach ~US$ 4,104 Mn by the end of 2029. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at a CAGR of ~4.2% between 2019 and 2029. According to the report, new baby born growth rate, high adoption of babies and increasing working women creates demand for baby bottles across the globe. The report offers a comprehensive view of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
- To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11104
It includes in-depth insights into the baby bottle market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the baby bottle market was at ~US$ 4,104 Mn in 2019. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- Regionally, East Asia dominates the baby bottle market globally.
- South Asia emerges as one of key markets owing to number of working women and the need of baby products, especially baby feed bottle.
- Growth of online sales channel is expected to boost the sales of baby bottle over the forecast period.
- Key players are likely to focus on new product innovation such as innovative design, feature, material etc. to stay relevant in developed markets.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11104
Plastic Baby Bottle Currently on Demand
Based on the product type, the plastic baby bottle segment holds the major market share in the global baby bottle market. Baby bottle which are also available in glass and stainless steel, does not attract consumers at bulk. Plastic baby bottle are available at both, online and offline sales channel and furthermore, lightweight property of the bottle makes it the largest segment as compared to glass or stainless steel. Major production of plastic baby bottles by the manufacturer fuel the market for higher sales. Furthermore, low price of plastic baby bottles as compared to glass or stainless steel propel the market for further growth. Increasing use and growing demand for plastic baby bottles hold the highest value share in the global market and also anticipated to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast.
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading players operating in the baby bottle market are Mayborn Group Limited, BABISIL, Pigeon, Handi-Craft Company, Munchkin, Artsana USA Inc, Novatex North America, Linyi Shansong Biological, Narula Overseas Industries Pvt. Ltd, Linco Baby Merchandise Work’s Co., Paul Manufacturing Company, Alpha Baby Care Co., Bonny Baby Care Pvt. Limited. As a result of increasing competition, companies are focusing on expanding their product portfolio with new innovation. In addition to this, mergers and acquisition remains a popular strategy among market players. Companies intend to expand their regional footprint through strategic collaborations.
- In Nov. 2019, Bazooka Candy Brands, a division of The Topps Company, had launched a new baby bottle with different flavors: blue raspberry, strawberry, watermelon and berry blast.
- In Feb 2019, a London-based creative studio Blond had designed a hygienic bottle made of silicone
The global baby bottle market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Stainless Steel
- Less than 3 oz
- 3-6 oz
- 6-9 oz
- More than 9 oz
- High/ Premium
- Mid-Range/ Economy
- Wholesaler/ Distributor
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Drug & Pharmaceutical Stores
- Online Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa