The global medication management system industry is gaining momentum as lack of enough pharmacist and healthcare professionals is necessitating the requirement for efficient management system to ensure the workflow. While the pandemic has brought substantial changes in medical and healthcare industry due to shifted demand-supply patterns, the need to curtail medical errors grew stronger resulting in prominent demand for medication management systems.
The latest revised edition of the report on ‘medication management system’ market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) offers a detailed insights of the global industry, growth & restraining factors, and demand-supply trajectories across 20+ countries during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. According to the report, the industry players will thrive on the rising number of machines and inventory management equipment in the hospitals and healthcare sectors while eyeing the main regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, to name a few.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1419
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global medication management system industry to ascend at over 15% CAGR through 2031
- High requirement for computerized physician order entry and inventory management solutions is likely to be witnessed
- Growing requirement from hospitals and pharmacies to favor manufacturers
- On-premise and web-based solutions to gain traction in terms of mode of delivery
- The United States to remain the epicenter of the world’s largest medication management system industry North America
- Germany to remain dominant in the Europe medication management system industry
- Asia-Pacific to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period
- China, Japan, India, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, and a few other countries to remain lucrative for stakeholders
How is the Increase in Demand from Hospitals Industry Fuelling Sales of Medication Management System Suppliers?
Medication management systems are being deployed extensively by healthcare professionals in order to efficiently manage various information such as patient analysis, regulatory & compliance information, valuation analysis and other vital parameters in healthcare industry.
According to the report titled “Industries at a Glance: Hospitals” published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the United States hospitals industry is highly potential and progressive and comprises of medical, diagnostic, treatment, and other inpatient and outpatient services which include physician, nursing, and other health services. As stated in the report, the employment in this sector has decreased to 5,135.1 in thousands in February, 2021, compared to 5,136.3 in thousands in November, 2020. These data give a glimpse of the upcoming opportunities for medication management system providers around the globe.
Who is Winning in this Space?
With the competition getting stricter, key players in the global medication management system market are diversifying their products in order to target broader end-use sectors.
- Omnicell, Inc. lunched its new extensive range of products such as i.v.STATION Non-hazardous Compounding Robot, IVX Workflow, AccuFlex, MTS-350 Filler and Sealer, and others during the last 5 years
- Cerner Corporation launched its new Automated Dispensing Cabinet, Drug Database Solutions, and others a couple of years back
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1419
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]