Respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), and lung cancer is on the rise globally. Smoking and unhealthy living environment are often identified as common causes fuelling the incidence of respiratory disorders. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), driven by the rising incidence of respiratory diseases the demand for pulmonology devices will rise. The market is therefore expected to surpass US$ 1.08 Bn by 2021.
Government initiatives supported by public and private organizations to spread awareness has led people to focus on early diagnosis of medical conditions to avoid delay in treatment. Furthermore, a number of players are developing new products to expand their product portfolio as well as to maintain their position in the market.
For an instance Olympus has launched a few unique pulmonology devices such as the flexible bronchoscope that has helped the company in maintaining its position in the market. A large number of domestic players are slowly emerging in Asia Pacific. Rise in healthcare expenditure in developing countries and improving reimbursement policies are causing shift in focus among market players from developed to developing countries.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-13036
Moreover, the availability of pulmonology devices for healthcare professionals has been impacted by COVID-19 supply chain crisis. However, there are measures taken to manage this situation. Governments have relaxed controls to make supply easy. Export controls have been made easy by several manufacturing countries.
Major manufacturers in the pulmonology devices market are geared up and focusing on local production of pulmonology devices. According to the report, the increasing cases COPD and lung cancer will continue fuelling demand in the market.
Key Takeaways from pulmonology devices Marker Study
- The demand for pulmonology devices is expected to get higher, enabling the market to exhibit 10.8% CAGR between 2020 and 2030
- Backed by increasing healthcare spending, the U.S. is expected to account for nearly 90% sales in North America
- Favorable reimbursement policies will enable the U.K. to exhibit 13% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Germany and France will showcase increasing investment towards expanding healthcare infrastructure, in turn fuelling the demand for pulmonology devices
- Within East Asia, Japan and South Korea will represent highly attractive markets for sale
Who is Winning?
Leading players in the pulmonology devices market on strengthening their market position though the Acquisition, Partnerships and expansion.
The key market players covered by FMI include Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Cook Medical Incorporated, Medi-Globe GmbH, Ambu A/S, Verathon, Inc, consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions and new product launches.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-13036
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]