Increasing use of advanced technology, such as sensors and traction control systems is boding well for the growth of the global automotive steering system market. However, according to an FMI study, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to obstruct automotive production activities, worldwide, as some of the most affected countries house major automotive production hubs, such as Germany, the UK, India, and the U.S. The pandemic is likely to have a measurable impact on consumer demand in the short term, with automotive sales in Germany registering a 40% drop in Q1 of 2020. Tier-2, and especially tier 3 suppliers of automotive steering systems are poised to get adversely affected by pandemic-related disruptions.[240 Pages Report] The global automotive steering system market is projected to total US$ 23.2 Bn in 2022. With sales growing at a healthy 4.6% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 33.3 Bn by 2030.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1133
The global automotive steering system market is likely to experience a V-shape recovery growth curve, owing to an increase in automotive production in emerging countries such as China, Mexico, and India. As such, the market will witness rapid resurgence post containment of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The global automotive steering system market value of US$ 23.2 Bn in 2022, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period (2022–2030).
Key Takeaways of Automotive Steering Systems Study:
- Active safety technologies such as antilock breaking systems (ABS) and electronic stability control (ESC) are becoming commonplace in the automotive sector for improved safety; thus, fueling the demand for automotive steering systems.
- Increasing adoption of advanced technologies and power steering systems in mid-size, compact, and light commercial vehicles (LCVs) is expected to positively influence the automotive steering system market.
- Electric power steering is expected to be highly preferred over other technologies, as it offers simplified tuning, packaging flexibility, and engine-off steering assist.
- Key manufacturers in automotive steering system market are innovating automotive steering systems to increase control and stability by using sensors and traction control systems for the detection of vehicle skidding movements as well as to counteract them, which complements the safety features of automotive steering systems.
“Autonomous vehicles and connected cars are rapidly becoming mainstays, and are expected to pave the way for future-proof systems where computers would replace human drivers, thus creating positive growth prospects for players in the automotive steering system market. In addition, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is likely to alter how key players establish their supply chains in the coming years, where, putting more focus on decentralization is likely to happen.”
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1133
Automotive Steering System Market Participant Insights
The global automotive steering system market is highly consolidated, with the top ten players in the market holding nearly 70% value share. Leading players are looking to expand their business operations in emerging markets and increase value-addition in their product offerings through portfolio rationalization.
Launching advanced products that offer umpteen operational benefits in tandem with fulfilling existing safety regulations will help key players achieve product differentiation as well as scale-up their presence in the global automotive steering system market.
- Electronic Steering
- Hydraulic Steering
- Manual Steering
- Electro-hydraulic Steering
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the key players mentioned in the automotive steering system market study are JTEKT Corporation, Nexteer Automotive Group Ltd, Showa Corporation, ThyssenKrupp AG, Hitachi Automotive System Ltd, Robert Bosch GmbH, and NSK Steering System Co. ltd.
Pre-Book Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1133
Report Metrics & Details
- Base Year – 2019
- Historical Period – 2015-2019
- Forecast Period – 2020-2030
- Market Value in 2019 – US$ 22.8 Bn
- Segments Covered – Technology, Vehicle Type, and Region
- Regions Covered – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South Asia & Pacific, East Asia, and the Middle East & Africa.
- Key Companies – JTEKT Corporation, Nexteer Automotive Group Ltd., Showa Corporation, ThyssenKrupp AG, Hitachi Automotive System Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, and NSK Steering System Co. Ltd.
- Growth Drivers –
- Upsurge in automotive production
- Increasing sales of electric vehicles
- Rising adoption of connected technologies in automobiles
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Golf Cart Market : Increasing urbanization and inclination towards the environment friendly options are key factors driving market of golf cart. As per a Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the global golf cart market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 2.59 Bn in 2021, expanding at a CAGR of ~4.3% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. While the COVID-19 outbreak hampered sales to an extent, the market is likely to recover 2021 onwards.
Automotive Interior Leather Market : Globalization of the automobile industry and rising demand for automotive interior customization are expected to remain chief driving factors of the global automotive interior leather market. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global automotive interior leather market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 29.9 Bn in 2021.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/automotive-steering-system-market