Of late, consumers who are in search of nutrition in different food products, have showed immense interest in dietary supplements. With a fast-paced life, following a meal plan and establishing a balance between intakes of several nutrients have become tough for consumers. This has consequently swelled the demand for dietary supplements in various formats. Unlike powder or liquid variants, softgel dietary supplements can be consumed without any preparation, due to which, they account for over half of the overall dietary supplements market.
As per a revised report published by Fact.MR, the global softgel dietary supplements market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 75.8 Bn by 2021, and expand at an impressive CAGR of more than 7% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=41
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, North America and Europe together generated over 60% of the global market for softgel dietary supplements.
- Vitamin and mineral-basedsoftgel dietary supplements accounted for over half of the globalmarket share in 2020. These supplements are also expected to remain the most attractive, with an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$ 15 Bnfrom 2021 to 2031.
- Based on application, softgel dietary supplements for bone and joint health is anticipated to be the most sought-after with a BPS of 279.1.
- Based on end user, the children segment is expected to grow 2.1X during the projection period, which is the highest among others
- Tier-1 companies such as BASF, Du Pont, Abbott, Bayer, and Glaxo SmithKline together accounted for around 37% of global revenue in 2020.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=41
Key Market Segments Covered
- Amino Acid Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Botanical Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Vitamin- & Mineral-based Softgel Dietary Supplements
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Bone and Joint Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for General Well-being
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Heart Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Immune Health and Digestive Health
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Sports Nutrition
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Weight Loss
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Adults
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Geriatric Population
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Pregnant Women
- Softgel Dietary Supplements for Children
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/41
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Canned Cocktails Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Softgels Dietary Supplements Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Softgels Dietary Supplements Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Softgels Dietary Supplements Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Softgels Dietary Supplements Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Softgels Dietary Supplements Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583