250 Pages Nafion Dispersion Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts sales of Nafion Dispersion to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4965
The global nafion market is poised to embark on a positive growth trajectory, registering a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period (2020-2030). Nafion is the first ever perfluorosulfonic acid (PFSA) polymer manufactured by Dupont in the 1970s. Nafion was primarily made in response to the increasing demand for ion exchange membranes for fuel cell applications.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Nafion Dispersion. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Nafion Dispersion Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Nafion Dispersion market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Nafion Dispersion
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Nafion Dispersion, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Nafion Dispersion Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4965
Nafion Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has segmented the nafion market on the basis of form, application, and region.
- Fuel Cels
- Hydrogen Production
- Energy Storage
- Chemical Processing
- Chlor Alkali
- Ion Exchange
- Waste Recovery
- Drying & Humidification
- Single Tubing Systems
- Multi Tubing Systems
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- Rest of the World
“This Table of Contents prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than the addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4965
Competition Analysis of Global Nafion Market
The global nafion market is oligopolistic in nature, where only four players currently account for global nafion production. Currently, The Chemours Company, Solvay SA, AGC Inc, and Dongyue Group Ltd. are the key stakeholders in the nafion market.
In response to increasing demand and to align with the trend of high performance ion exchange membranes, targeted product launches and strategic partnerships have been identified as key strategies by nafion market players.
For instance, in order to meet the increasing demand for ion exchange membranes with superior chemical stability, thermostability, durability, and mechanical strength, The Chemours Company launched a new product named Nafion NC700 membrane in 2019, which is laced with the aforementioned capabilities.
Similarly, Solvay authorized Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, as a global distributor for its high performance perfluorosulfonic acid (PFSA) product line named Aquivion. Targeted strategic initiatives by market players will not only deepen their roots in the global nafion market but also boost market growth.
Key Takeaways from Nafion Market Study
- Despite the development of alternate membranes, nafion has remained the ideal choice among fuel cell manufacturers, owing to its exceptional chemical stability, thermostability, durability, and mechanical strength.
- Momentum towards clean energy production is projected to fuel the cell market, and thereby the demand for nafion during the forecast period.
- On the basis of form, nafion membranes have remained the choice of end users, accounting for over half of global consumption.
- Nafion ion exchange membranes have remained popular for energy and chlor alkali applications, projected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 884 Mn by 2030.
- The chlor alkali industry is poised to expand at a CAGR of 6%, creating an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 132 Mn through 2030.
- In terms of volume and value, East Asia has dominated the global nafion market, and is projected to account for over half of global consumption by 2030.
- Restrictions on import-export due to the COVID-19 pandemic have hit the production of nafion in East Asia, which holds a major share of the market, thereby impeding the growth of the nafion market to a great extent.
“Increasing demand for proton exchange membrane fuel cells from the automotive sector is set to augment the growth of the nafion market throughout the forecast period”, says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Nafion Dispersion Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Nafion Dispersion market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Nafion Dispersion Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Nafion Dispersion Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Nafion Dispersion Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Nafion Dispersion Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Nafion Dispersion: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Nafion Dispersion sales.
More Valuable Insights on Nafion Dispersion Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Nafion Dispersion, Sales and Demand of Nafion Dispersion, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates