The global Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) Treatment Market reached US$ 3.57 Bn in 2022 (up by 4.7% over 2021). Outbreak of Covid-19 in the short-term, backed by “innovation” in the long run, is expected to drive the market.
Sepsis, toxic shock syndrome, bacteremia, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, meningitis, pneumonia are amongst the life-threatening diseases caused by Staphylococcus Aureus bacteria. These diseases are cured by antibiotics.
Some form of staphylococcus aureus that has developed resistance to a broad range of antibiotics fall in the category of “Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)”. This resistance is one of the key factors driving the market in the near future as well as extensive research ought to be on the anvil to devise new medications.
According to FMI’s latest study, the rising incidences of MRSA all over the world are likely to create demand for safe and efficient drugs during the forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-10406
Covid-19 Pandemic: A Short-term Upholsterer
Outbreak of novel corona virus has resulted in short-term considerable increase in the number of MRSA infections. This number is expected to boost the market demand for MRSA antibiotics during the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. As per the latest data, around 2.5 million people have been infected by Covid-19 so far.
Key Takeaways of MRSA Treatment Market Study
- In terms of drug class, glycopeptides (vancomycin) and oxazolidinones (linezolid) are collectively expected to account for over 75% of revenue share in the MRSA treatment market owing to preference of both antibiotic classes as a first-line treatment against MRSA infections and used in more than 80% of MRSA cases treatment.
- By route of administration, intravenous (IV) route of administration remains the recommended option. Drugs that can be administered through IV are likely to gain more than one-half of market share in the MRSA treatment market during the forecast period.
- By indication, skin and soft tissue infections (SSTIs) are leading the market and expected to gain more than 40% of revenue share followed by the pneumonia over the forecast period.
- Incidence of healthcare acquired MRSA is higher than community acquired MRSA, and FMI opines status-quo to remain unchanged during the assessment period
- North America is the highest revenue generating market by region due to high incidence of MRSA infections
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness high demand for MRSA testing systems due to high incidences of MRSA infection herein. For example – Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, in 2021, stated that occurrence of MRSA among kids aged 5 to 15 is between 16 and 52%. India alone accounts for 4-19% of these infections.
Government and Pharma Industry Focus on Working in Unison to Develop Advanced Treate
As per University of Melbourne’s researchers, “Teixobactin” responds positively against MRSA. These results are likely to pave the way for development of antibacterial drugs to treat multi-drug resistant Gram-positive infections with thick cell wall. This will open wider doors for MRSA treatment market all over Australia and the other countries in Asia-Pacific. Teixobactin is already known for destroying Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-10406
Why Future Market Insights?
• Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
• Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
• A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
• Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]