The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Tennis Racquet market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Tennis Racquet
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Tennis Racquet. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Tennis Racquet Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=238
The tennis racquet market has seen a historical CAGR of nearly 1% during the period (2015-2019), owing to minimal growth in mature economies such as North America and Europe, and is to create a valuation of US$ 214 million by 2030.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Tennis Racquet, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Tennis Racquet Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=238
Tennis Racquet Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the tennis racquet market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, string pattern, head size, sales channel, and region.
- Power Racquets
- Control Racquets
- Tweener Racquets
- Open String Pattern
- Tight or Closed String Pattern
- Mid Plus
- Super Oversize
- Independent Sport Outlets
- Franchised Sport Outlets
- Modern Retail
- Online Retail
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania
Tennis Racquet Market: Competition Analysis
The tennis racquet market is fragmented in nature, with top players accounting for nearly 40% of global revenue. The market is moving towards consolidation, with increase in brand preference by tennis players. Top companies in the tennis racquet market have been deploying multiple strategies to increase their brand presence in the landscape. Companies have also been collaborating with professional tennis players for endorsements of their offerings. They have also been establishing partnerships with tennis competitions for increasing their market presence.
- In August 2020, the Yonex Co., Ltd launched the Limited Edition EZONE racquet, available in select markets, beginning Sept. 17, 2020. The racquet was designed by the company in collaboration with two-time Grand Slam Champion Naomi Osaka (JPN).
- In October 2019, Sumitomo Rubber Industries (Dunlop Sports) established a multi-year agreement with Miami Open to provide official balls and racquets for the tournament. Players will be competing with ATP Extra Duty balls for men and Dunlop Grand Prix Extra Duty balls for women.
4 Forecast Highlights on Tennis Racquet Market
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the control tennis racquet segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 96 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The control tennis racquet segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the racquet type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to lose in market share by the year 2022 end.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the 27 inch tennis racquet segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 270 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a moderate CAGR growth during the forecast period. The 27 inch tennis racquet segment is estimated to account for more than three-fourths of the revenue share of the racquet length segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the independent sports outlet segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 50 Mn in 2022. The independent sports outlet segment is expected to lose some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the independent sports outlet segment.
- Fact.MR forecasts the US tennis racquet market to grow from nearly US$ 80 Mn in 2017 to nearly US$ 105 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% from 2017 to 2022.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583