250 Pages Intralogistics Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Intralogistics. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Intralogistics Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3446
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Intralogistics market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Intralogistics
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Intralogistics, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Intralogistics Market.
Globally, demand for intralogistics is anticipated to experience exemplary growth over the coming years, owing to mounting apprehensions vis-à-vis material handling and increasing throughput. Intralogistics is for every industry working in a facility, such as logistics, warehousing, automotive, chemicals, and aerospace & defense, to name a few.
Fact.MR, in its latest research report, offers insights on key factors expected to fuel demand through 2030. The report tracks trends in over 20 high-growth market, where the regions of North America, Europe and Asia Pacific lead the way. The report also details the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on this space, and the future likely course of the market through 2030.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3446
Key Market Segments Covered
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
- Fixed-aisle Cranes
- Moveable-aisle Cranes
- AS/RS Cranes
- AS/RS Shuttles
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
- Conveyor Systems
- Horizontal Carousels
- Vertical Carousels
- Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs)
- Sorting Systems
- Industrial Robots
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
By End Use
- Food & Beverages
- Retail & e-Commerce
- Industrial Manufacturing
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3446
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global Intralogistics market is anticipated to add 4.2X value to its market by 2030.
- The hardware segment is expected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 15% over the forecast period.
- Automated guided vehicles are projected to evince sprightly growth of 15.3% CAGR, while industrial robots are projected to add 4.8X value over the forecast period.
- East Asia is set to unshackle its manufacturing prowess with a superlative growth of around 29% CAGR, owing to widespread implementation of intralogistic solutions to boost competitiveness in manufacturing clusters.
- By industry vertical, the retail & e-Commerce industry is poised to impart courteous opportunity for the intralogistics market by virtue of increasing use of e-Commerce platforms by consumers, and with providers digitizing supply chains to ensure the timely delivery of products to customers.
“Earmarked acquisitions and mergers are prime bellwethers of growth in the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Targeted Acquisitions and Mergers by Key Players
Key players such as Toyota Industries Corporation and Kion Group are hinging their importance on enhancing connectivity, with a wide market outreach through targeted acquisitions to capture substantial market presence.
- For instance, in 2019, Toyota Industries and Tompkins Robotics, a leading provider of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), signed a strategic partnership with Bastian Solutions. Bastian Solutions is a company that was acquired by Toyota Industries Corporation
- Similarly, Kion Group, in 2020, acquired U.K.-based software company Digital Applications International Limited (DAI), which has expertise in logistics automation solutions, for its subsidiary Dematic. This move is considered to fuel the group’s growth, considering the significance of automation and the shrewdness of DAI.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Key Question answered in the survey of Intralogistics market report:
- Sales and Demand of Intralogistics
- Growth of Intralogistics Market
- Market Analysis of Intralogistics
- Market Insights of Intralogistics
- Key Drivers Impacting the Intralogistics market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Intralogistics market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Intralogistics
More Valuable Insights on Intralogistics Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Intralogistics, Sales and Demand of Intralogistics, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates