According to the Center of Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Care & Research, approximately a million hip and knee replacement surgeries are performed in the United States every year, with nearly half the population affected by osteoarthritis during their lives.
The covid-19 pandemic is expected to negatively impact the knee reconstruction devices market. Restrictions on elective medical procedures and the resultant decline in demand, coupled with disruptions to supply chains is anticipated to hinder market growth. Efforts to improve vaccination rates will contribute to a faster recovery through 2021 and beyond.
On the other hand, high costs of purchase, strict regulations for manufacturers and bio-compatibility issues are anticipated to remain a matter of concern for market players in the coming decade.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4878
Who is Winning?
Major players in the moderately consolidated knee reconstruction devices market are increasingly focused on the development of new products for portfolio expansion, in line with regulatory standards to improve functionality and efficacy in relevant medical procedures, consolidating regional presence.
- In December 2020, the FDA granted market authorization for an anterior cruciate ligament implant to treat ACL tears with the new Bridge-enhanced ACL Repair Implant by Miach Orthopedics Inc.
- In August 2020, DJO LLC announced the release of 2 new EMPOWR systems including the EMPOWR Partial Knee and EMPOWR Acetabular systems that are designed to restore kinematics through single tray implantation.
Some of the leading players in the global knee reconstruction devices market include but are not limited to Zimmer, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew, Corin, United Orthopedic Corporation, Arthrex Inc., Exactech Inc., DJO Global, Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing and Tornier Inc.
Knee Reconstruction Devices Market
Key Takeaways from Knee Reconstruction Devices Market Study
- Knee reconstruction devices market will expand steadily with a CAGR of approximately 6% through the end of 2031.
- The U.S. holds the lead in the North American market, accounted for by around a million reconstruction procedures being conducted in the country annually.
- Rising cases of ACL injuries and chronic knee pain will drive sales in the U.K., helping the country to hold a prominent position in the Europe Market.
- Faster approvals and FTAs will generate key opportunities in Mexico and Brazil.
- Expanding investments into the healthcare sector will emerge as chief growth driver in China. Efforts towards medical tourism will contribute to growth.
“Players in the knee reconstruction devices market are increasingly looking to invest in the R&D efforts to improve the existing offerings. Manufacturers are investing in newer technologies including 3D printing, surgical robotics and artificial intelligence. The newer technologies make production cost-effective to use mobile apps allowing surgeons to remotely check changes, offering better healthcare treatments to their patients from mobile devices, creating long term lucrative opportunities,” says the FMI analyst
Developed countries such as the United States are witnessing gradual market growth owing to the introduction and easy access to new products in varying countries. With a rising number of patients availing joint reconstruction procedures the demand in the knee reconstruction devices market will be influenced in the long term. Strict regulations hindering approvals and failed cases of implantation resulting in recalls has become a major challenge for manufacturers, which is likely to remain a matter of concern in the industry for the foreseeable future.
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4878
Knee Reconstruction Devices Market – Key Segments
- Cemented Implants
- Cementless Implants
- Partial Implants
- Revision Implants
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-4878
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, & Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Russia, Poland, CIS Countries & Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Israel, & Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea, Australia, & Rest of APEJ)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]