Reduced fat cheeses are prepared by removal of fat from the milk before it is processed for cheese making. It is lower in calorific profile having low amounts of fats (saturated, poly-saturated, mono-saturated and zero trans-fats), cholesterol, iron, and carbohydrates while having a higher protein content as compared to the regular cheese. Reduced fat cheeses are considered to be a boon for the consumers leading a fast-paced life who aren’t able to devote time to exercise. Reduced fat cheese has 50% less fat than the regular cheese depending on the type of cheese. The market of reduced fat cheeses is in its nascent stage and is expected to dynamically expand in the coming years. The manufacturers are also trying to launch reduced fat cheese with a better texture, making it softer to attract more consumers.
- To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9976
High Protein Content and Lesser Content of Fat Drives the Demand for Reduced Fat Cheeses:
Due to a dramatic increase in urbanization, fast-paced life and easy money consumers find it difficult to devote time for health and exercise. Hence, leading them to depend or switch to healthy products. Dairy products like milk, butter, and cheese are staple products in the consumer’s diet. Amongst them, cheese is highly enriched with proteins. However, the problem arises due to their higher fat content. This can be solved by the production of reduced fat cheeses, which has 25% of lesser fat than the regular cheese according to the British Heart Foundation. Growth of reduced fat cheeses market could be linked to an increase in the cholesterol levels due to the presence of huge amounts of saturated, poly saturated and trans-fats in regular cheese. Reduced fat cheeses could be used as a source of protein by the diet watcher consumers. Food manufacturers are also promoting health awareness by including reduced fat cheeses in their menu. Hence catalyzing the demand for reduced fat cheese.
Dependence on cheese as a staple ingredient in various cultures and cuisines can also drive the reduced fat cheeses market. Reduced fat cheeses market could be expanded massively if there were further research and development on its texture and flavor which is a bit rubbery and not cheese like respectively. Hence repelling the consumers which in return affects its market.
Even though being an optimal alternative for regular cheese, the manufacturers could bring improvements in reduced fat cheeses as it has lower amounts of vitamin A (4.3%) and calcium (32.8%) when compared to the regular full fat cheese which has 25.2% and 54% respectively. This gives a scope and opportunity for the manufacturers to develop reduced fat cheeses which either have retained values of vitamin and mineral or enriched amounts of it.
Reduced Fat Cheeses Market: Regional Analysis
The consumption of cheese is higher in the colder regions of Europe and is a staple ingredient of their cuisines as well as a delicacy which indicates the potential of the reduced fat cheeses in the region. The top consumer amongst them was Denmark with 28.1 kilograms per capita followed by Iceland 27.7 kilograms per capita and Finland with 27.3 kilograms per capita consumption, as per the reports obtained from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada in 2017.
The reduced fat cheeses market can be expected to rise in the U.S. due to higher consumption of fast food. The study by the National Centre of Health statistics showed, in 2013–2016, 36.6% of adults had fast food every day in U.S. With the increasing dependence on fast food which includes cheese as well led to an increase in the obesity rates. The certain two factors could cause inclination of the reduced fat cheeses market in the U.S.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9976
Reduced Fat Cheeses Market: Key Participants
The few key market players in the reduced fat cheeses market are:
- Churny Company, Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Cabot Creamery Cooperative, Inc.
- Sargento Foods Incorporated
- Arla Foods Amba
- Almarai Company
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation
- Britannia Industries Limited.
- Fromageries Bel SA (The Laughing Cow)
- Tony’s Fine Foods Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the reduced fat cheeses market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, flavor, and sales channel
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Reduced fat cheeses Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to reduced fat cheeses market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in reduced fat cheeses market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of reduced fat cheeses
- Value Chain Analysis of the reduced fat cheeses market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on reduced fat cheeses market segments and geographies.
The reduced fat cheeses market can be segmented on the basis of nature:
The reduced fat cheeses market can be segmented on the basis of source:
The reduced fat cheeses market can be segmented on the basis of type:
The reduced fat cheeses market can be segmented on the basis of end use:
- Food Processing
- Savory & Snacks
- Bakery & Confectionery
The reduced fat cheeses market can be segmented on the basis of form:
The reduced fat cheeses market can be segmented on the basis of sales channel:
- Store-Based Retailing
- Grocery Retailers
- Modern Grocery Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Forecourt Retailers
- Traditional Grocery Retailers
- Food Specialist
- Independent Small Grocers
- Other Grocery Retailers
- Non-grocery Retailers
- Mixed Retailers
- Other Non-grocery Retailers
- Online Retailing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the reduced fat cheeses market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the reduced fat cheeses market
- Competitive landscape of the reduced fat cheeses market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on reduced fat cheeses market performance
- Must-have information for reduced fat cheeses market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint