Asia Pacific Excluding Japan market is expected to dominate global automotive windshield washer system market in terms of value in 2021, and the trend is projected to grow throughout the forecast period. APEJ automotive windshield washer system market is projected to be the prominent market throughout the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% by value over the forecast period.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1843
Greater Preference for DIY Auto Products to Impact the Market Growth
The report identifies growing consumer preference for DIY installation and surging popularity of the ecommerce sector as primary growth determinants for the global automotive windshield washer system market. Over the past couple years, the trend toward purchasing DIY automotive parts & systems has gained immense traction, in turn enabling consumers with the convenience of installing auto products on their own. This trend has further induced auto component manufacturers in providing automotive windshield washer system as individual products, so that vehicle owners can later assemble and install them devoid of any additional assistance based on their requirement. Proliferation of ecommerce is further complementing the DIY trend, as consumers are able to easily track products specific to their vehicle’s need online and have them delivered to their doorstep without much effort.
Although deemed as one of the most crucial safety components of vehicles, wipers cause distraction owing to their movement on windshield. In a bid to resolve this issue, some automakers have come up with a novel solution to replace wipers. One such solution is ultrasonic force field, introduced by a British automaker McLaren, which has produced a new windshield washer system, the idea being derived from fighter jets. This technology that employs high-frequency sound waves will enable windshield to repel water, ice, mud, and all types of dust particles that are present in the surroundings. This may further impede sales of conventional automotive windshield washer systems to a certain extent, as this new technology is relatively expensive.
However, advancements in wiper blade technology that are evident with new systems being developed are likely to retain the market’s position. Automotive component manufacturers are increasingly taking efforts in designing and developing wiper blade technologies with faster response time coupled with streak-free visibility offering in extreme weather conditions.
Key market players profiled by the report include ASMO CO., LTD., Kautex Textron GmbH & Co. KG, Mergon Group, Denso Corporation, Exo-S, Doga S. A., Mitsuba Corporation, Trico Products Corporation, Continental AG, and HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1843
- North America
- Latin America
- 1.5- 2 liter
- 2- 3 liter
- 3- 4 liter
- 4- 5 liter
- Above 5 liter
- Passenger Cars
Pre-Book Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1843
Key Research Findings from the Report
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), with an estimated market revenue share of over 30% during 2017 to 2026, will continue to dominate the global market for automotive windshield washer system. Europe and North America are also expected to gain significant shares of the market by the end of the forecast period. Revenues from automotive windshield washer system sales in Latin America will increase at a CAGR comparatively higher than those of sales in Europe and North America through 2026.
- 2-3 liter capacity of automotive windshield washer system will remain preferred among automakers and vehicle owners worldwide, trailed by 3-4 liter capacity. Additionally, 4-5 liter and 1.5-2 liter capacity segments are likely to latch onto roughly similar market revenue shares by 2026-end. Revenues from sales of 4-5 liter and 2-3 liter capacity automotive windshield washer system are set to record the fastest rise through 2026.
- While OEM is anticipated to endure as leading sales channel for automotive windshield washer system in terms of revenues, sales in the aftermarket are set to reflect the highest CAGR through 2026.
- Electrical automotive windshield washer system are expected to remain preferred over their mechanical counterparts in the near future, based on technology. Mechanical segment will continue to account for sluggish revenue share of the market.
- Passenger cars will account for the largest revenue contribution to the global automotive windshield washer system market during the forecast period. However, revenues from HCV will increase at a slightly higher CAGR than those from passenger cars through 2026.
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Testing Equipment Market : As per a recent market survey by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global ADAS testing equipment market reached US$ 222,486 Thousand in 2021.
Electric Bike Market : FMI delivers key insights on the global electric bike market in its latest report titled “Electric Bike Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027.” The long-term outlook on the global electric bike market remains positive with the market value expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period (2017-2027).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/Automotive-Windshield-Washer-System-Market