Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market during the historical period. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2019, and key prospects over the forecast period 2021-2031. The insights and analytics on the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market span several pages. These are covered in numerous sections, including, drivers and restraints, challenges and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
Request Brochure to get extensive insights into the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market –
Claim Sample Report For FREE:– https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6880
The following insights and evaluations are worth knowing for any market participant, helping them in ascertaining the prevailing dynamics and the future trajectories of the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market. They are a part of the estimations of the opportunities in various segments. The additional new opportunities have turned the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market into a fragmented landscape with more entry-level players entering the market, thanks to low barriers for investments.
The research report published by Fact.MR on the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market provides a detailed overview of the demands and consumptions of various products/services associated with the growth dynamics of the market during the forecast period 2021-2031. The in-depth market estimation of various opportunities in the segments is expressed in volumes and revenues. The insights and analytics on the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market span several pages. These are covered in numerous sections, including, drivers and restraints, challenges and opportunities, regional segmentation and opportunity assessment, end-use/application prospects analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
- BTG Bioliquids
- Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.
- Lenzing AG
- Wacker Chemie AG
Connect to an Expert: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1189
Market Segments Covered in Bio-based Acetic Acid Industry Analysis
- Corn Starch
- Acidifying agent
- Others (flavor enhancer, reagent etc.)
By End Use
- Food Products
- Chemical Production
- Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
- Textile Industry
- Pharma Products
- Personal Care Products
- Hair Care
- Breath fresheners
- Food Products
Get Full Access Of The Report- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1189
Majority of companies discussed in the report have focused on developing a method for processing cost-effective bio-based chemicals and are expanding their supply chain in developing regions.
Strategies include innovation, collaborations with key players, partnerships, strategic alliances, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks.
Some of the key developments are:
- On 25th August 2016, “Technip” signed a cooperation agreement with BTG BioLIquids to provide EPC services for its modular pyrolysis plants. The agreement added value to Technip’s global strength in technology, procurement, engineering and construction with BTL’s experience.
- Godavari in collaboration with Praj Industries is planning to expand its manufacturing capacity of ethanol from 400 KLPD to 600 KLPD, using sugarcane syrup. This will also support the manufacturing of bio-based acetic acid and add value to the business plan of bio-based acetic acid.
- On 23rd March 2021, AFRYN secured a long term procurement contract of sugar beet co-products, a major feedstock for industrial-scale production of sustainable chemicals from “Sudzucker”, a European leading sugar producer. The partnership between AFRYN & Sudzucker will guarantee supply for the feedstock to the AFRYN NEOXY plant which is anticipated to produce bio-based acetic acid by end of 2021.
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
For More Insights – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinforced-polybutylene-terephthalate-demand-to-rise-at-6-3-cagr-giving-tailwinds-to-polybutylene-terephthalate-market-growth-factmr-301333806.html
After reading the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The global Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Benefits of Fact.MR Study
Fact.MR has gradually established itself as one of the leading market research companies across the globe. Our unique, methodical, and up-to-date approach towards creating high-quality market reports ensures the reports include relevant market insights. Further, our team of analysts leaves no stone unturned while curating market reports in accord with the requirement of our clients.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
9F Nakano Sunplaza