The brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems are employed for the continuous monitoring of oxygen partial pressure in the brain, thus providing early warning of hypoxic events, thereby allowing timely intervention to restore oxygen delivery. Brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems are used for patients suffering from traumatic brain injury and cerebral vascular events such as strokes & others.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for Sample –
The rising incidence and cases of brain diseases and disorders such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), strokes and others, coupled with the high demand for the brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems are the prime drivers of the brain tissue oxygen monitoring system market. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 2.8 million TBI-related hospitalisations and deaths occurred in the U.S. in 2016, which amounted to 50,000 deaths. The CDC data also reveals an astonishing increase in TBI-related hospitalisations, which grew by 47% during a span of six years from 2010 to 2016.
The measurement of oxygen partial pressure in the brain is critical to the prognosis and treatment of patients as there is no definitive curative treatment for brain trauma, which is the clinical driver of the brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market. Brain oxygen is a key parameter of mortality in traumatic brain injury as even small periods of hypoxia and hypotension can significantly boost mortality. Thus the low elasticity of demand for brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems is expected to propel the brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market to attractive growth.
Brain Tissue Oxygen Monitoring Systems Market: Segmentation
The global brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market is segmented based on mechanism, distribution channel and region.
Based on mechanism, the global brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market is segmented into:
- Clark electrode technology
- Fluorescence and Fiberoptic luminescence quenching technology
Based on portability, the global brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market is segmented into:
Based on end user, the global brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market is segmented into:
- Neurology clinics
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements –
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
By region, the global brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market is classified into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated by the U.S. accounts for the largest share of the global brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market owing to the excellent healthcare infrastructure, the local presence of large players and the higher demand for neurosurgery.
North America is followed by Europe, which is expected to be led by Germany, France and the U.K. The large healthcare infrastructure of Europe is a significant driver of the Europe brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
The brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market is expected to gain significant traction in the Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa regions. China and India are expected to drive a large market share owing to economic development, large population and advancements in healthcare in the Asia Pacific brain tissue oxygen monitoring systems market.
The report covers following Brain Tissue Oxygen Monitoring Systems Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Intradermal Injections market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Intradermal Injections
- Latest industry Analysis on Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Brain Tissue Oxygen Monitoring Systems Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Intradermal Injections demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Intradermal Injections major players
- Brain Tissue Oxygen Monitoring Systems Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Intradermal Injections demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Why choose Fact.MR?Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Japan Sales Office
Neha Bhosle, 4-1-1 Nakano,
9F Nakano Sunplaza