Newly released data by Future Market Insights (FMI), projects that the sulphur recovery technology market will reach a valuation of US$ 1.2 Bn by 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% for 2021 – 2031. The increasing production of shale gas will accelerate the growth with top market players holding 2/5th of sulphur recovery technology market share in 2021.
Growth predictions remain positive for Europe due to increasing government expenditure on the oil and gas industry and the presence of leading market players in the U.K. and Germany. Spurred by this, the Europe sulphur recovery technology market is projected to grow at about 12% CAGR during the forecast period.
Request a FREE Sample of this report in PDF: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1431
Increasing emphasis on regulations for reducing levels of sulphur in products and lower sulphur emissions has boosted demand for deployment of sulphur recovery technology units.
The growing numbers of refinery projects across the world are anticipated to create vast opportunities for sulphur recovery technology manufacturers, as the installation of their units in these plants will lead to significant profits.
Furthermore, increasing expansion projects across the world are expected to be a major factor contributing towards sales of global sulphur recovery technology.
According to the recent research report published by Future Market Insights, the sulphur recovery technology market is expected to exhibit an impressive CAGR of 11% during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Key Takeaways of Sulphur Recovery Technology Market Study
- Increasing exploration and production activities, especially those associated with shale gas, led to high demand for sulphur recovery technology units from refineries. Production of recovered sulphur from gas refining activities is increasing significantly, attributable to the rise of major gas refining activities across the globe.
- In terms of plant capacity, there is a rising demand for sulphur recovery technology units with a capacity of less than 100 t/d, owing to lower emission footprint, ease of upgradation, and relative cost-effectiveness as compared to other units.
- Stringent environmental regulations regarding the emission of hydrogen sulfide mainly released during oil & gas extraction, treatment, transportation, and refining are boosting the demand for the development of cost-effective desulphurization technologies. For instance, environmental legislation of the EU (European Union) sets the standards for oil & gas refineries industries in Europe.
- The oil and gas production in prevailing refineries is expected to have a greater impact on the growth and development of the global sulphur recovery technology market in comparison to new refinery bases.
- In terms of value and volume, Europe and the MEA are identified as dominant regions throughout the forecast period. The increasing number of refineries projects in countries in Europe and MEA such as Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, and Russia, are expected to supplement the demand for sulphur recovery technology. These countries also have oil reserves, which in turn support the demand for sulphur recovery technology.
“APAC is one of the majorly profitable markets for players offering sulphur recovery technology, attributable to the establishment of new refineries to cater to growing demand for new gas refining units in the region,” says an FMI analyst.
Sulphur Recovery Technology Market: Competitive Landscape
The global sulphur recovery technology market has remained competitive with the presence of giant players having expertise in advanced manufacturing technologies, and product offerings for diverse applications.
However, leading players account for nearly 2/5th of the global sulphur recovery technology market share. These players include Royal Dutch Shell plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Bechtel Corporation, Fluor Corporation, and Linde AG & Technip FMC plc.
Such key players are adopting strategies such as expansion, acquisitions, and product launches, and are creating challenges for small-scale players.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1431
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offers comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special-purpose machinery used across the manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analyses about the installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as a budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centres in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Access Full Report Here: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sulphur-recovery-technology-market