The global automatic identification system market is poised to top US$ 248.3 Mn in 2022. Increasing incorporation of advanced systems for the identification of ships, vessel tracking, and navigations is propelling the demand in the market.
FMI has forecast that Asia Pacific excluding Japan will dominate the global automatic identification system market, surpassing valuation of over US$ 130 Mn by the end of 2027. The global sales of automatic identification systems are estimated to account for nearly 5% of the maritime information market.
Global Automatic Identification System Market: Trends and Opportunities
The robust growth rate expected for global automatic identification system is a result of mandating government regulations to use AIS due to rising safety concerns. Owing to this, players associated with the automatic identification system market are focusing on research & development and continuously upgrading their product portfolios in order to meet the demands of the competitive automatic identification system market. The emergence of satellite or cloud based communication is also a great opportunity for major players to develop innovative offerings which integrate modern AIS with satellites. Cloud management for AIS is at a development stage, and soon, it will have a high demand in the market due to its advanced and smart features. Companies providing this feature will have huge opportunity by being technologically ahead in the market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1096
Global Automatic Identification System Market: Segmental Analysis
- Based on Region, APEJ is expected to be the strongest region, with market size expected to reach over US$ 130 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. In terms of growth rate, MEA is also expected to be one lucrative segment during the forecast period.
- Based on Application, vessel tracking segment dominates the market with a high market size and growth rate. It is expected to reach a market size of over US$ 180 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of Category, the vessel based segment is projected to be the most attractive one in terms of value, with an expected market size of over US$ 250 Mn by the end of 2027. Among the types of vessel based AIS, class A contributes the most in the growth of vessel based products.
Global Automatic Identification System Market: Competitive Landscape
FMI’s report on the Global Automatic Identification System market includes a major section on the competitive analysis of the market. This section briefs the major players who are leading in the global automatic identification system market. Some of these key players mentioned in the report are Wartsila Corporation, Japan Radio Corporation, L3 technologies, Orbcomm Inc., Garmin, True Heading AB, Raymarine, Jotron AS, C.N.S. Systems AB, ACR Electronics Inc., ONWA Marine Electronics Co. Ltd etc.
- Vessel Based
- Class A
- Class B
- Shore Based
- AIS base stations
- AIS AtoN
- Fleet Management
- Vessel Tracking
- Maritime Security
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-1096
- North America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How big is the global automatic identification system market?
- At what rate did the automatic identification system market grow between 2012 and 2022?
- What are the key trends boosting automatic identification system sales?
- What will be the demand outlook for maritime security in automatic identification system market?
- What will be the automatic identification system market value in 2022?
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1096
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]