A newly published report by Fact.MR establishes that the global market for electric parking brakes is expected to surpass a CAGR of 12% until 2031, clocking a valuation of US$ 4 Bn. Increasing tilt towards hydraulic based vehicular assemblies is majorly driving demand for the market in forthcoming years.
Historically, from 2016 to 2020, electric parking brake sales expanded at over 10% CAGR, reaching a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn. Prospects somewhat dipped amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, as mandatory shutdowns hindered automotive industry manufacturing processes in the first half of 2020. As relaxations were granted, factory premises resumed operations, restoring said projections.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2536
The electric parking brake features fewer mechanical components and requires less maintenance, as well as providing a highly efficient emergency braking system, intelligent management of malfunctions by the ECU, and more space in the vehicle’s central area. By replacing mechanical levers and cables with an electronic system, the parking brake will provide drivers with more assistance. Also, it frees up space in the dashboard for other purposes.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for electric parking brakes to expand over 3x until 2031
- Electric hydraulic caliper systems to dominate the market, capturing 35% of global revenue
- By vehicle type, light commercial vehicles segment to expand at a CAGR of 8%
- By sales channel, OEMs to emerge as the primary sellers, capturing nearly half of global revenue
- Sales across the U.S to register a staggering 10% CAGR across the forecast period
- Asia to emerge as the most opportunistic market, yielding 60% of total market revenue
- India, China and Japan to emerge as opportunistic investment hubs for manufacturers
Connect to an Expert – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2536
- TRW Inc.
- KUSTER Holding GmbH
- Continental AG
- DURA Automotive Systems
- Aisin Corporation
- Mando Corporation
- AB SKF
- Hyundai Mobis
- Wuhu Bethel
- Zhejiang Wanchao
Key Segments Covered
- Electric-Hydraulic Caliper System Parking Brake
- Cable-Pull System Electric Parking Brake
- Electronic Control Unit
- Electric Parking Brake Actuator
- Electric Parking Brake Switch
- Electric Parking Brake for Passenger Cars
- Electric Parking Brake for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Parking Brake for Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Parking Brake Sales for OEM
- Electric Parking Brake for Aftermarket
Get Full Access of the Report- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2536
Fact.MR has profiled some of the key players in the global electric parking brake market such as Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Continental AG, DURA Automotive Systems, TBK Co., Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd., Küster Holding GmbH, Mando-Hella Electronics Corp., Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB, ZF Friedrichshafen AG and Wuhu Bethel Automotive Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
The top market players in the electric parking brake market are focusing on product development and innovation. Electric parking brake manufacturers are focusing on developing technologically advanced and innovative solutions which can meet the changing customer requirements.
Fact.MR’s, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the electric parking brakes market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics from 2021 to 2031.
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on type (electric-hydraulic caliper system and cable-pull system), component (electronic control unit, actuator and switch), sales channel (OEM and aftermarket) and vehicle type (passenger car, light commercial vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle) across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583