250 Pages Industrial Fasteners Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider
Latest industry survey by Fact MR, predicts Industrial Fasteners sales to swell at propelled CAGR through 2031, as chemical and materials sales gradually recover post disruptions caused by COVID-19. The report is aimed at furnishing insights into hidden growth opportunities and challenges. It also provides recommendations to aid businesses prep for unforeseen challenges.
The market intelligence study therefore includes demographics analysis so market players can plan their product and marketing strategy. It offers sales outlook in 20+ countries. It identifies the most lucrative segments to assist companies in creating winning strategies for future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5679
Fact.MR, in a recently revised industrial fasteners industry analysis, reveals that global demand observed a decline of 2.5% in 2020, and stood at 30,060 KT. Demand for polymer fasteners fell by 3.2% to 2,495 KT, whereas, that for metal fasteners experienced a decline of 2.6% to 27,564 KT.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Industrial Fasteners. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Industrial Fasteners Market across various industries and regions.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Industrial Fasteners market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Industrial Fasteners
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Industrial Fasteners, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Industrial Fasteners Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5679
Key Segments Covered in Industrial Fasteners Industry Research
- Metal Industrial Fasteners
- Polymer Industrial Fasteners
- Industrial Plastic Fasteners
- Dowel Pins
- Chemical Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Petrochemical Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Transportation Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Power Generation & Transmission Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Construction Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Mining Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Agriculture Grade Industrial Fasteners
- Defense Aerospace Grade Industrial Fasteners
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5679
To acquire access to untapped markets, top industrial fastener manufacturers are combining organic methods such as targeted product line extensions and geographic expansions. In addition, certain key players are employing inorganic tactics such as acquisitions to improve their existing portfolios, as well as consistent research spending.
- LISI Aerospace collaborated with the University of Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre and received US$ 1.34 Mn in funding from Aerospace Technology Institute to research on newer markets in the fastener industry through the usage of advanced technologies.
- In June 2020, LISI Aerospace and Lockheed Martin signed a supply agreement for the F-35v program, with a total estimated value of US$ 60 Mn.
- Stanley Black & Decker acquired Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing LLC (CAM) added viable products for aerospace & defence end-users to its product portfolio.
- Avantus Aerospace acquired Fastener Innovation Technology Corporation in 2020, to improve its overall product portfolio.
- Moreover, Birmingham Fasteners announced the acquisition of Steel City Bolt in 2021, which would increase the company’s local manufacturing capabilities and help its customer with their fastener needs suited to diverse applications.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The industrial fasteners market is anticipated to add 1.6X value by 2031.
- Metal fasteners capture a major chunk of the market and are set to create an absolute $ opportunity of over US$ 60 Bn by2031.
- Among the types, nuts has been the fastest-growing segment over others globally in the past decade.
- The market in East Asia is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and is expected to gain 169 BPS by 2031 over 2021.
- Power generation & transmission application is poised to experience highest growth among all the applications at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for industrial fasteners was hit in 2020, which saw a decline of 2.5% over the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
“Targeted acquisition and capacity expansion to remain commercial voice of key market players,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/557298123/demand-for-independent-front-suspension-is-estimated-to-remain-high-owing-to-the-system-of-better-handling-stability
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Industrial Fasteners Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Industrial Fasteners market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Industrial Fasteners Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Industrial Fasteners Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Industrial Fasteners Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Industrial Fasteners Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Industrial Fasteners: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Industrial Fasteners sales.
More Valuable Insights on Industrial Fasteners Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Industrial Fasteners, Sales and Demand of Industrial Fasteners, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates