Zero calorie chips are increasingly becoming popular among millennial consumers owing to variety of taste and manufacturing that employs non-GMO ingredients. The global zero calorie chips market is expected to grow at a dexterous 7% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2030). Consumer awareness about health hazards of traditional snacks propel the demand for zero calorie chips.
Advancements in food manufacturing enable market players to introduce nutritional elements in everyday snacks. Prevalence of zero calorie chips points to the increasingly busy lifestyles that millennial consumers follow. On the back of these factors the zero calorie chips market will continue to produce remunerative opportunities throughout the forecast period.
Consumer trends that emphasize importance of low calorie or zero calorie snacking will propel the zero calorie chips market growth. As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will expand at a CAGR of above 7% between 2020 and 2030. The growth will be a collective result of favorable dietary trends and technological developments in convenience food manufacturing.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11086
Key Takeaways of Zero Calorie Chips Market Study
- Puff chips lead the product type segment with more than 1/4th of total market share.
- Healthy potato chips are the most in demand 1/4th market share coupled with a healthy growth rate.
- North America maintains share-wide dominance accounting for 1/4th of the total market value.
- Middle East & Africa accounts for 17% market share which makes it the second most dominant region when dividing the global market.
- East Asia offers the most gainful opportunities for market players with a double digit growth rate throughout the forecast period.
- Direct to consumer distribution channels account for a majority of market share with over 40% of global sales coming from this segment.
- Online stores will offers lucrative growth opportunities on the back of internet savvy millennial consumers.
Digital Distribution will Dictate Sales
Online channels of distribution will prevail as the most remunerative channels for sales in the market. Millennial consumers are likely to support this growth owing to their comfort with purchasing products online. Another factor that influences the growth of this market is government regulations and quality standards. Statutory bodies such as the US Food and Drug Association (USFDA) are lobbying manufacturing trends and establishing stringent quality standards. Hence, market players must be diligent in production and marketing of zero calorie chips.
Who is wining?
The competitive landscape is fragmented into multinationals and national manufacturers. Major players that influence global growth trends are The Kellogg Company, Mission Foods, Tastemorr Snacks, Shearer’s Snacks, Herr’s Food, Inc., Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Popchips, ARA Food Corporation, General Mills Inc., BFY Brands, Frito-Lay North America, Inc., and Deep River Snacks.
What does the future hold?
The future of zero calorie chips is innovation in food technology. Market players can garner meteoric growth on the back of nutritional value and variety of flavors. Dietary trends will offer directions to manufacturers about consumer demands and growth prospects.
The global zero calorie chips market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
By Product Type
- Tortilla Chips Market
By Distribution Channel
- Super Markets
- Online Stores
- Direct to customer (DTC)
- Other Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/healthy-snack-chips-market
Zero Calorie Chips Market – Key Research Findings
- The market will exhibit a CAGR of 7% between 2019 and 2029.
- Puff chips will account for a fourth of the overall zero calorie chips market through the forecast period.
- Healthy potato snack chips account for 1/4th of the overall market value.
- Direct-to-consumer distribution channels remain highly preferred.
- Online stores will generate lucrative opportunities, driven by demand from millennial consumers.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]