The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned several industries upside down by causing disruptions in their daily operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Industrial Valves. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Industrial Valves Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4545
The global industrial valves market is projected to witness sluggish growth at 3.3% and slated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 22.3 billion. It is projected to be valued at more than US$ 79.4 billion by the end of the forecast period (2020 – 2030), predicts Fact.MR.
Investments in pipeline infrastructure in the oil & gas sector in downstream applications are expected to boost the installation of industrial valves. ASEAN countries are witnessing an increase in water supply and sanitation projects by governments, which is likely to propel the sales of industrial valves for domestic and agricultural applications. Installation of high-pressure pipelines will drive the demand for valves for the transmission of chemical products, steam, etc.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Industrial Valves market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Industrial Valves
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Industrial Valves, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Industrial Valves Market.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4545
Key Segments of the Industrial Valves Market
Fact.MR’s study on the Industrial Valves market offers information divided into four key segments— valve type, valve material, function, end use and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
By Valve Type :
- Check Valve
- Dual Plate
- Piston Lift
- Spring Loaded Disk
- Swing Check
- Tilting Check
- Y Pattern
- T Pattern
- Threaded Series
- Safety Relief
- Check Valve
By Valve Material :
- Cast Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Other Alloys
By Function :
By End Use :
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Power Plants
- Paper & Pulp
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4545
Key Takeaways of Global Industrial Valves Market
- Gate valves are projected to grow 1.4X through 2030 as compared to 2020, accounting for around 22% of the overall value opportunity in the global market by 2030 end.
- The cast steel segment is expected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 7.7 Bn during the forecast period.
- APEJ accounts for the highest share in the industrial valves market and is expected to grow 1.5x during the forecast period.
- The automatic function segment is foreseen to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The oil & gas sector is expected to account for 1/3rd absolute dollar opportunity as compared to global industrial valves.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected pipeline operators in the industrial valves market as supply and demand cycles have been disrupted. However, once restrictions are lifted, a slow recovery rate is anticipated as demand for oil & gas will increase in developing countries, resulting in a positive uptake” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent Players Focus on Strategic Acquisition & Geographic Expansion for Sustaining Growth
The report reveals some of the prominent market players, including General Electric Company, Emerson Electric, Watts Water Technologies, Weir Group, Alfa Laval, Curtiss-Wright, Circor International, and others. Prominent manufacturers are continuously focusing on strategic acquisition and geographic expansion in order to expand their business operations. For instance,
- In March 2019, the company acquired Tactical Communications Group (TCG), LLC, which specializes in design and development of software related to Tactical DataLink (TDL).
- In November 2018, Baker Hughes, a GE company, inaugurated a new steam test facility in Naples, Italy to focus on the scope and capacity of the plant, which includes a full range of consolidated safety valves and Masoneilan control valves
Key Question answered in the survey of Industrial Valves market report:
- Sales and Demand of Industrial Valves
- Growth of Industrial Valves Market
- Market Analysis of Industrial Valves
- Market Insights of Industrial Valves
- Key Drivers Impacting the Industrial Valves market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Industrial Valves market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Industrial Valves
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-Mail: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates