With a valuation surpassing US$ 315 Mn by 2028 end, the global infant nutritional premix market is showing a positive growth outlook and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6%. The rapid influx of working mothers in urban areas has led to heightened demand for convenient and nutritional baby food. Potential health benefits of fortified infant food has encouraged consumers to see these products as a suitable substitutes for breastfeeding. Manufacturers of baby food have responded proactively to this consumer trend by introducing infant nutritional premix to populate retail shelves. This has consequently augmented demand for infant nutritional premix in the value chain.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4510
Key Takeaways of Global Infant Nutritional Premix Market
- Demand of infant nutritional premix is expected to grow exponentially to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 122 Mn during forecast period (2019 – 2028).
- Powder form segment accounts for around 80% of the global infant nutritional premix market and is projected to grow at a higher rate at CAGR 5.8% as compared to liquid form, during the forecast period
- Infant nutritional premix for bone health is a major contributor to the growth of global market and is projected to grow 1.8X over period of forecast 2019 – 2028, owing to increase in various bone health-related deficiencies among infants, globally.
- Vitamins based infant nutritional premixes account for more than 32% market share among all ingredients, and are expected to continue their growth curve during period of forecast 2019 – 2028.
- Owing to the multiple benefits such as higher durability and convenience, powdered type infant nutritional premix is projected to expand 1.7X by the 2028 end over 2019.
- Nucleotides ingredient based infant nutritional premix is projected to grow at a positive CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period
- North America and Western Europe together hold more than half of market share in the infant nutritional premix market. However, Asia Pacific and MEA are projected to grow at a higher CAGR than the global average.
- APEC infant nutritional premix market will hold more than 14% market share in terms of value and is likely to gain 122 BPS over forecast period 2019 – 2029.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4510
Key Segments Covered
- Amino Acids
- Bone Health
- Vision Health
- Brain Health & Memory
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4510
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Infant Nutritional Premix Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Infant Nutritional Premix Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Infant Nutritional Premix Markethistorical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Infant Nutritional Premix Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in theInfant Nutritional Premix Market It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Infant Nutritional Premix Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Infant Nutritional Premix Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Infant Nutritional Premix Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Infant Nutritional Premix Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Infant Nutritional Premix Market growth.
For More Insights-https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global-Market-Size-of-US-187-Bn-by-2032-Currently-US-Accounts-For-the-Largest-Market-Share-in-the-World.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583