The global sales of laser safety glass are projected to reach 6.3 Mn units by the end of 2028, which translates into a robust 10% volume CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2028). A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report says that sales of laser safety glass are primarily driven by the growing usage of laser machines across end-use sectors.
Laser safety glass is widely used in the healthcare industry, particularly dentistry and dermatology. Strict government regulations about the usage of personal protection equipment will remain crucial in fostering the demand for laser safety glass.
Get a Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-885
Key Takeaways – Laser Safety Glass Market Study
- Stringent regulations related to laser safety glass will drive the demand for laser safety glass in the global market. For instance, European standard (EN) 207:20091 outlines the requirement of laser safety glass to ensure workers’ safety and protection. This standard dictates that laser safety glass should be able to withstand 100 pulses from a pulsed laser or a continuous beam for at least 10 seconds, without any damage.
- With the initiation of shorter pulsed and femtosecond lasers, eyewear protection has become increasingly more important because of the broadband nature of these sources. This factor is expected to significantly drive the demand for laser safety glass.
- Laser safety glass are required in the military for self-protective purposes against enemy laser attacks and for defense from internal factors as well. Internal usage includes non-combat applications such as industrial, medical, logistics, weapons training, and research and development.
- Furthermore, laser safety glass is also used for metal fabricating processes such as cutting, engraving, welding, 3D printing, and additive manufacturing.
- The rapidly growing automotive industry in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil is further fueling the demand for laser safety glass.
The market for laser safety glass is currently growing at a moderate pace as is a mature market in EU countries. However, it is showcasing healthy growth in Asian region. The market growth will be aided by enforcement of OSHA regulations in industrial engineering and workplace processes and other sites where the personnel are subjected to high intensity laser emissions and interferences. In terms of new end use verticals, defense will be a lucrative sector, encouraging new entrants in the market.
How is Market Structure Defined?
Dominated by established international players, the laser safety glass market is a consolidated one. Some of the key players in the laser safety glass market such as 3M, Honeywell International Inc., and Philips Safety Products Inc. hold a major share of market pie in terms of revenue, backed by long-term partnerships with consumers and well-established sales network across the continent.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-885
Know More About What the Report Covers
Future Market Insights (FMI), in its new global laser safety glass report, brings to fore an even-handed analysis of the global laser safety glass market, offering comprehensive information with historical demand data for 2013-2021, and forecast statistics for 2022-2028.
The research study offers insightful aspects of the global laser safety glass market based on various categories such as technology (glass laser eyewear safety, polycarbonate safety glass, thin film glass, laser protective face shields, intense pulse light glass), application (automotive, medical, chemicals, military & defence, others), and region (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan, and Japan).
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-885
Key Segments of Laser Safety Glasses Industry Survey
Laser Safety Glasses Market by Technology:
- Glass Laser Safety Eyewear
- Polycarbonate Safety Glasses
- Thin Film Glasses
- Laser Protective Face Shields
- Intense Pulse Light Safety Glasses
Laser Safety Glasses Market by Application:
- Military, Aerospace, and Defense
Laser Safety Glasses Market by Region:
- North America Laser Safety Glasses Market
- Latin America Laser Safety Glasses Market
- Europe Laser Safety Glasses Market
- East Asia Laser Safety Glasses Market
- South Asia & Pacific Laser Safety Glasses Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Laser Safety Glasses Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates