The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Bottled Water market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Bottled Water
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Bottled Water. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Bottled Water Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=198
Bottled water sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% between 2021 and 2031, according to newly published data by Fact.MR. By the 2021-end, the market value is estimated to be over US$ 172 Bn, and around US$ 450 Bn by 2031. Demand is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly 7% during the projection period in terms of volume.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Bottled Water, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Bottled Water Market.
Over the forecast period, increased consumer awareness of the health benefits of drinking bottled water is expected to fuel market growth. Product sales are driven by a preference for bottled water over tap water, particularly among younger consumers. As a result of this trend, a number of restaurants are now offering bottled water to suit customer demand.
Concerns about contaminated municipal tap water, particularly in developing nations, have aided the market’s rapid rise. According to WHO figures, about 2 billion people worldwide are exposed to polluted drinking water. Hence, Fact.MR expects the global market for bottled water to surge at around 9% value CAGR through 2031.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=198
Key Segments Covered
- Spring Bottled Water
- Purified Bottled Water
- Mineral Bottled Water
- Sparkling Bottled Water
- Artesian Well Bottled Water
- Tap Bottled Water
- Distilled Bottled Water
- Wholesale Sale of Bottled Water
- Bottled Water Sold at Supermarkets
- Bottled Water Sold at Convenience Stores
- Bottled Water Sold by Online Retailers
- Bottled Water Sold at Grocery Stores
- Less than 300 ml Bottled Water
- 300-350 ml Bottled Water
- 350- 550 ml Bottled Water
- 1 – 3 Liter Bottled Water
- 3-5 Liter Bottled Water
- More than 5 liter
- PET Bottled Water
- Glass Bottled Water
Prominent manufacturers rely on a plethora of expansion and marketing strategies so as to remain afloat in the global market. Key approaches include strategic collaborations, acquisitions and product launches.
- In April 2021, as part of its ongoing portfolio overhaul, Nestle SA decided to sell its bottled water business in the United States and Canada to private equity company One Rock Capital Partners for US$ 4.3 billion, being renamed BlueTriton Brands
- Likewise, in October 2020, Primo Water Corporation announced the acquisition of Mountain Valley Water Company of Los Angeles, bringing the total number of customers to over 8,000.
- In June 2021, VOSS Water, based in New York, debuted its new VOSS+ brand at select retailers around the U.S in honor of National Hydration Day. Three improved waters will be available in the new range, each meant to assist customers elevate and enhance their daily lives through unique hydration experiences.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product, demand for purified bottled water to surge, holding over 1/3rd revenue
- Spring bottled water held around 26% market value as of 2020
- PET bottled water to register a staggering 10% value CAGR through 2031
- Glass bottled water to yield a revenue share worth US$ 210.5 Bn
- Sales in the U.S are likely to expand at a CAGR of around 7% from 2021-2031
- Germany likely to expand at a CAGR of 8% across the forecast period
- China to register a staggering 12% value CAGR with regard to bottled water demand
“Global demand for bottled water is expected to incline, attributed to an expanding global population base and consequent scarcity of fresh drinking water availability,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR – https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556693095/advancements-in-the-technology-of-avionics-propels-the-business-aircraft-manufacturing-industry
Key Question answered in the survey of Bottled Water market report:
- Sales and Demand of Bottled Water
- Growth of Bottled Water Market
- Market Analysis of Bottled Water
- Market Insights of Bottled Water
- Key Drivers Impacting the Bottled Water market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Bottled Water market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Bottled Water
More Valuable Insights on Bottled Water Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Bottled Water, Sales and Demand of Bottled Water, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Consumer Goods:
Carton Erecting Machinery Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Vertical Form Fill Seal Baggers Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
UV Fluorescing Ink Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Email: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates