Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global antimicrobial susceptibility test market is expected to expand at a remarkable pace over the forecast period, finds Fact.MR. Increasing adoption of personalized medication is boosting the sales, thereby augmenting the growth in the market.
Rising incidence of infectious diseases is boosting sales of antimicrobial drugs. However, due to mounting cases of drug abuse during the animal breeding process, drug resistance in individuals across various countries is increasing. This is underpinning the need for accurate antimicrobial susceptibility tests.
Increasing consumption of drugs to control microbial infections is also leading to drug wastage, causing economic losses in the livestock industry. In addition to this, delay in diagnosing harmful bacteria makes the containment of such diseases even more difficult.
Fast techniques are already available in the market for identifying bacteria. However, these drug susceptibility testing methods still rely on traditional models, in which the turnaround time ranges from 24 to 48 hours. In response to this, manufacturers are investing in research and development to develop test kits with optimal accuracy and shorter turnaround time, thereby fueling the market.
For More Valuable Information on Market Dynamics, Request a Report Sample
Further, increasing government investments in the development of hospital infrastructures worldwide is expected to complement demand in diagnostic laboratories and hospitals. In addition to this, sales in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors for drug research and development will continue gaining momentum in the forthcoming years.
- Based on product type, sales of kits, reagents, and consumables are projected to remain high over the forecast period.
- In terms of methods, the rapid automated method segment is expected to remain dominant through 2025.
- Demand for antibacterial test type is anticipated to gain traction at a steady pace over the assessment period.
- Based on applications, sales in the clinical diagnosis segment will gain traction due to growing prevalence of infectious diseases.
- In terms of end users, the diagnostic laboratories and hospitals segment is expected to expand at a steady pace over the assessment period.
- The U.S. is anticipated to dominate the North America market with strong presence of key players and rapid adoption of technologically advanced medical equipment.
- The U.K. will emerge as a lucrative pocket in the Europe market due to growing demand from clinical research institutes.
- Technological advancements in antimicrobial susceptibility testing methods such as disk diffusion are expected to create growth opportunities in the market.
- Increasing investments to fast-track drug discovery and testing are expected to push sales over the forecast period.
For Critical Insights on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, Request for Methodology here
Leading players operating in the global antimicrobial susceptibility test market are investing in research and development to launch innovative and accurate test systems, catering to a growing consumer pool.
For instance, in October 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific, in collaboration with Q-linia, launched the ASTar System, a rapid antimicrobial susceptibility testing (rAST) system. The new system provides minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) results within 6 hours as compared to traditional methods that can take up to 72 hours.
Key Players in the Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market Include:
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Creative Diagnostics
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Alifax Holding S.p.A.
- Danaher Corporation (Cepheid)
- Biotron Healthcare
More Valuable Insights on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the antimicrobial susceptibility test market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2025. The study divulges compelling insights on the global antimicrobial susceptibility test market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Kits, Reagents, & Consumables
- Automated Test Systems
- Culture Media
- Broth Dilution Method
- Rapid Automated Method
- Disk Diffusion Method
- Gradient Diffusion Method
- Molecular Testing Method
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Diagnostic Laboratories and Hospitals
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Enquire before buying- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=5923
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583