As per a new report published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the graphite coatings market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 660 Mn by 2021, and expand at remarkable CAGR of more than 6% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6483
During 2016-2020, the market experienced a high surge in demand and projected a growth rate of 5.6%. Fact.MR anticipates significant potential in the market, owing to factors such as increasing application of graphite coatings in batteries & transistors and growing demand for efficient metal coatings in the automotive industry.
The coatings industry especially has observed a major upsurge in valuation owing to rise in demand for low-VOC and high temperature-resistant coatings. This has opened the market space for high-valued coating products, including graphite coatings.
Demand for graphite coatings is rising in the industrial machinery sector due to their great isostatic qualities and ideal homogeneity. Apart from these properties, graphite is also used as a dry lubricant, and its penetration in the automotive industry has been at an all-time high in the past 5 years.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6483
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The graphite coatings market is anticipated to add 1.8X value by 2031.
- Among the end-use industries, the automotive segment has been the fastest-growing, and is anticipated to follow the same trend during the forecast period.
- Increased consumption of graphite coatings in the energy industry is anticipated to surge demand for graphite coatings over the coming years.
- Dry lubrication application is anticipated to dominate the demand pie over the long-run forecast period.
- The U.S. market for graphite coatings is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 250 Mn by 2031.
- Asia Pacific captured the market throne in FY2020, and is anticipated to hold the same position over the long-run forecast period.
“High R&D spending to develop weather-friendly and corrosive-resistant coatings to attract investors, aiding market growth over the medium- and long-run forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Market Segments Covered in Graphite Coatings Industry Analysis
- By Application
- Dry Lubrication
- Anti-seize Agents
- Release Agents
- Others (including thermal conductive agents and anti-corrosion agents)
- By End-use Industry
- Graphite Coatings forEnergy
- Graphite Coatings forAutomotive
- Graphite Coatings forMachinery
- Graphite Coatings forElectrical and Electronics
- Graphite Coatings forTextiles
- Graphite Coatings forMedical
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6483
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Crucial insights in the Graphite Coatings Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Graphite Coatings Market Basic overview of the Graphite Coatings Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Graphite Coatings Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Graphite Coatings Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Metal Packaging Coatings Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583