New York, According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Biodegradable Plastics Market” is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Biodegradable plastics are made from renewable resources such as corn starch, potato starch, or cellulose. Unlike traditional plastics, which are made from fossil fuels, biodegradable plastics break down over time in the presence of oxygen and other microbes. This process is called biodegradation.
Biodegradable plastics are an alternative to traditional plastics, which can take hundreds of years to degrade in the environment. While biodegradable plastics may cost more to produce than traditional plastics, they offer a number of benefits. For example, they can help to reduce the amount of plastic waste in the environment.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report –https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20151
The key trends in biodegradable plastics technology are the development of new materials and processes that make biodegradable plastics more commercially viable. New materials include biodegradable polymers made from renewable resources such as lactic acid and PLA. Processes such as injection molding and extrusion have been developed to manufacturing biodegradable plastic products.
The key drivers of the biodegradable plastics market are the increasing environmental concerns over the non-biodegradability of traditional plastics, the availability of cost-effective raw materials, and the stringent government regulations on the use of traditional plastics.
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate (PBAT)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- PHA (Polyhydroxyalkanoates)
- Starch Blends
- Consumer Durable
- BASF SE
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Arkema S.A.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Novamont S.p.A.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Biome Technologies
- Celanese Corporation
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Cardia Bioplastics Limited
Get Customized report as per your requirements –https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20151
Reasons to buy Biodegradable Plastics Market Report:
• Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
• Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
• Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
• Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
• Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm
headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients
with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research
needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust
& transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]