According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Bromine Market is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031”. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Bromine is a halogen element with the symbol Br and atomic number 35. A heavy, volatile, reddish-brown liquid at room temperature, bromine is a fumigant with a strong, disagreeable odor, and is frequently used as a disinfectant or a sedative. Bromine compounds are used as flame retardants, in agriculture, in medicine, and as pesticides.
Bromine is produced by electrolysis of brine solutions. The major commercial source of bromine is the Dead Sea in Israel. Other sources include the Great Salt Lake in the United States, the Sea of Galilee in Israel, and various lakes in Russia.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20005/
- ICL Group Limited
- Albemarle Corporation
- LANXESS AG
- Tosoh Corporation
- TATA Chemicals Limited
- Gulf Resources Inc.
Key Trends and Drivers
Bromine is used in a wide variety of applications, including as a disinfectant, flame retardant, and in the production of dyes and pharmaceuticals.
One of the key trends in the bromine market is the increasing use of bromine-based flame retardants. Bromine-based flame retardants are effective in reducing the flammability of a wide range of materials, including plastics, textiles, and electronics. They are used in a variety of applications, such as in the automotive and construction industries.
Another key trend in the bromine market is the increasing demand for bromine from the Asia-Pacific region. The region is expected to continue to be the largest market for bromine, due to the growing demand from the flame retardant and water treatment industries.
Get Customized report as per your requirements – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20005/
- Clear Brine Fluids (CBF)
- Hydrogen Bromide
- Flame Retardant
- Oil & Gas Drilling
- Plasma Etching
- PTA Synthesis
- Fumigant Synthesis
- Oil & Gas
- Agricultural & Pesticides
- Building & Construction
- Water Treatment
Reasons to buy Bromine Market Report:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
- Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
- Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
- Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20005/
Key Questions answered in the report:
- How is the market structured and what the key drivers and trends of this industry?
- How is the market segmented and what is the size of each segment?
- Which segments and geographies provide best growth opportunities?
- What’s the competitive landscape and positioning of players in this market?
- What is the impact of latest events such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market?
Read More Research Report by Global Insight Services:
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]