According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Building Information Modeling Market is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031”. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a process that uses computer-aided design (CAD) software to create a digital representation of a physical structure. The model can be used to plan, construct, and manage the building throughout its lifecycle.
BIM technology can be used to create a variety of different types of models, including three-dimensional (3D) models, four-dimensional (4D) models (which include time-based information), and five-dimensional (5D) models (which include cost information). BIM models can be used for a variety of purposes, including construction planning, coordination, and execution; facility management; and post-occupancy evaluations.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20007/
- Bentley Systems
- RIB Software
Key Trends and Drivers
The use of BIM has increased in the construction industry due to its various benefits, such as improved coordination and communication among project stakeholders, reduced rework, and shorter project duration. The increased adoption of BIM by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is one of the key trends that is driving the growth of the BIM market.
The construction industry in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth of the Asia-Pacific BIM market is driven by the increasing construction activities in the region and the growing awareness of the benefits of BIM among construction professionals.
Get Customized report as per your requirements – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20007/
By Deployment Type
- On Premises Deployment
- Cloud Deployment
By Offering Type
By Project Lifecycle
- Civil Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas
Reasons to buy Building Information Modeling Market Report:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
- Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
- Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
- Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20007/
Key Questions answered in the report:
- How is the market structured and what the key drivers and trends of this industry?
- How is the market segmented and what is the size of each segment?
- Which segments and geographies provide best growth opportunities?
- What’s the competitive landscape and positioning of players in this market?
- What is the impact of latest events such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market?
Read More Research Report by Global Insight Services:
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]