As per a new report published by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global dental diagnostic imaging equipment market exceeded a valuation of US$ 2 Bn in 2020, and is anticipated to top US$ 3 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of around 6% over the decade. Fact.MR anticipates significant surge in demand for dental diagnostic imaging equipment owing to factors such as technological advancements in dentistry, increasing number of dental practices, rising dental expenditure, growing demand for cosmetic dentistry, and rising incidence of dental diseases worldwide.
There has been a surge in requirement for advanced, artificial intelligence-driven technology for accurate and quick diagnosis. As such, dental diagnostic imaging equipment is anticipated to experience heightened demand over the coming years. Various new techniques have helped in better examination of complex facial structures and early diagnosis of dental diseases. These devices provide a 3D image of the patient’s jaw to get precise knowledge of the problem before a surgery is performed, and helps in safe and better treatment outcomes.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6474
Key Segments Covered in Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Industry Analysis
- On the Basis of Product:
- Intraoral Cameras
- Cone-beam Computed Tomography Imaging
- Extra X-ray Systems
- Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates
- Intraoral Sensors
- Intraoral Plate Scanner
- Intraoral X-ray Systems
- On the Basis of Application:
- Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment in Hospitals
- Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment in Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment in Independent Dental Clinic
- Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment in Forensic Laboratories
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6474
The report sheds light on leading manufacturers of dental diagnostic imaging equipment, along with their detailed profiles. Essential and up-to-date data related to market performers who are principally engaged in offering dental diagnostic imaging equipment has been brought with the help of a detailed dashboard view. Market share analysis and comparison of prominent players provided in the report permits report readers to take preemptive steps in advancing their businesses.
Company profiles have been included in the report, which include essentials such as product portfolios and key strategies, along with all-inclusive SWOT analysis on each player. Company presence is mapped and presented through a matrix for all the prominent players, thus providing readers with actionable insights, which helps in thoughtfully presenting the market status, and predicting the competition level in the dental diagnostic imaging equipment market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Revenue from sales of dental diagnostic imaging equipment topped US$ 2 Bn in 2020, and is expected to reach a valuation of over US$ 3 Bn by 2031.
- Key factors driving demand for dental diagnostic imaging equipment are rise in prevalence of oral diseases worldwide and new technological advancements in diagnosis and treatment procedures.
- North America, with the highest global market share of 40%, will significantly contribute to the revenue growth of dental diagnostic imaging equipment over the coming years.
- With its rapidly growing dental industry, China’s market for dental diagnostic imaging equipment is estimated to be valued around US$ 587 Mn by 2031.
- The market for dental diagnostic imaging equipment in the U.S. is estimated to expand at a CAGR of over 7% through 2031.
- Adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) in dental diagnostic imaging equipment is one of the major trends that is being observed in the market.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6474
More Valuable Insights on Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Sales and Demand of Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.biospace.com/article/demand-for-tricuspid-valve-repair-rising-as-congenital-and-rheumatoid-heart-disease-cases-increase-fact-mr/
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com