According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031”. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Lithium-ion batteries are one of the most popular types of batteries on the market today, thanks to their high energy density and long life span. However, when they reach the end of their life, they can be difficult to recycle.
There are a number of companies that specialize in recycling lithium-ion batteries. The process typically starts with the batteries being crushed into small pieces. The small pieces are then sorted by chemical composition and purity.
The most valuable components of the battery are the lithium and cobalt. These are separated out and sold to companies that use them to make new batteries. The other metals in the battery, such as nickel and manganese, are also recycled.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20010/
- Glencore International AG
- Retriev Technologies Inc.
- Raw Materials Company Inc.
- American Zinc Recycling
- American Manganese Inc
Key Trends and Drivers
The recycling of lithium-ion batteries is a process by which waste batteries are converted into new battery cells. The recycling process involves the collection of waste batteries, the disassembly of the battery cells, the separation of the lithium, cobalt, and other metals, and the reuse of these metals to create new battery cells.
The recycling of lithium-ion batteries is a growing industry, as the number of lithium-ion batteries in the waste stream continues to increase. The recycling of these batteries can help to reduce the environmental impact of battery production, as well as provide a source of new battery cells for industry.
The recycling of lithium-ion batteries has several benefits. First, it can help to reduce the environmental impact of battery production. Second, recycling can provide a source of new battery cells for industry. Finally, recycling can help to reduce the cost of battery production.
Get Customized report as per your requirements – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20010/
By Battery Chemistry
- Lithium-Iron Phosphate
- Lithium-Manganese Oxide
- Lithium-Nickel-Cobalt-Aluminum Oxide
- Lithium-Nickel-Manganese Cobalt
- Lithium-Titanate Oxide
- Electric Vehicles
- Power Tools
By Recycling Process
- Hydrometallurgical Process
- Physical/Mechanical Process
- Pyrometallurgy Process
Reasons to buy Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market Report:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
- Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
- Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
- Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20010/
Key Questions answered in the report:
- How is the market structured and what the key drivers and trends of this industry?
- How is the market segmented and what is the size of each segment?
- Which segments and geographies provide best growth opportunities?
- What’s the competitive landscape and positioning of players in this market?
- What is the impact of latest events such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market?
Read More Research Report by Global Insight Services:
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]