New York, According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market” is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as benign prostatic enlargement (BPE), is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland. The prostate is a small, walnut-shaped gland that is part of the male reproductive system. It is located just below the bladder and in front of the rectum. The prostate gland produces a fluid that is mixed with sperm to form semen.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report:https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20855
The key trends in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment technology are:
1. Minimally invasive treatments: There has been a shift from traditional, invasive treatments for BPH to minimally invasive treatments. Minimally invasive treatments include transurethral microwave thermotherapy, transurethral needle ablation, and transurethral resection of the prostate.
2. Use of alpha-blockers: Alpha-blockers are medications that relax the smooth muscle of the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate. Alpha-blockers are often used as a first-line treatment for BPH.
3. Use of 5-alpha reductase inhibitors: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors are medications that reduce the size of the prostate. They are often used in combination with alpha-blockers.
There are several key drivers of the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment market.
First, the aging of the population is resulting in a larger number of men suffering from this condition.
Second, the availability of effective treatments is increasing, as is patient awareness of the condition and its treatments.
The benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market is segmented by therapeutics class, therapy, and region. By therapeutics class, the market is classified into alpha-blockers, 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors, and others. Based on therapy, it is bifurcated into mono drug therapy, and combination drug therapy, Region-wise, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The global benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment market includes players such as Abbott Inc, Pfizer, Olympus Corporation, Allergan Plc, Richard Wolf GmbH, Unilab Inc, Biolitec AG, Advin Health Care, Quanta Systems, Allium Ltd, and others.
Get Customized report as per your requirements:https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20855
Reasons to buy Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market Report:
• Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
• Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
• Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
• Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
• Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]