New York, According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Network Forensics Market” is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Network forensics is the process of investigating network traffic in order to identify suspicious activity. This activity can include anything from malicious software to unauthorized access. Network forensics can be used to track down the source of an attack, as well as to determine what data was compromised.
In order to perform network forensics, investigators need to be able to capture and analyze network traffic. This can be done using a variety of tools, including network monitoring software, packet sniffers, and data analysis tools. Investigators also need to have a good understanding of networking protocols and how they work.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report:https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20885
There are a few key trends in network forensics technology:
1. The use of AI and machine learning is becoming more common in order to help identify patterns and anomalies in network traffic.
2. The use of cloud-based solutions is also increasing, as it allows for easier scalability and storage of data.
3. The use of virtualization is also becoming more common, as it allows for the creation of isolated environments for analysis.
4. The use of open source tools is also increasing, as they are often more affordable and customizable.
The key drivers of the Network Forensics market are the increasing number of cyber-attacks, the growing need for organizations to comply with regulations, and the need for organizations to improve their security posture.
The increasing number of cyber-attacks is a major driver of the Network Forensics market. Cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated and targeted, and they are resulting in significant financial losses for organizations. In addition, cyber-attacks are becoming more frequent, and they are impacting a wider range of organizations. As a result, organizations are increasingly adopting network forensics solutions to investigate and identify the source of attacks.
The network forensics market report is bifurcated on the basis of component, deployment mode, organization size, application, vertical and region. On the basis of component, it is segmented into solution and services. Based on deployment mode, it is analyzed across cloud and on-premises. By organization size it is categorized into large enterprises and SMEs. By application, it is divided into endpoint security, data center security, and others. By vertical it is divided into BFSI, government, healthcare, and others. Region-wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the World.
The network forensics market report includes players such as Cisco Systems Inc., FireEye Inc., IBM Corporation, LogRhythm Inc., NIKSUN Incorporated, NETSCOUT Systems Inc., RSA Security, Symantec Corporation, Savvius Inc., and VIAVI Solutions Inc.
Get Customized report as per your requirements:https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20885
Reasons to buy Network Forensics Market Report:
• Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
• Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
• Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
• Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
• Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]