According to a new market research report published by Global Insight Services “Medical Adhesives Market is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031”. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
Medical adhesives are substances that are used to hold two surfaces together. They are typically used in medical applications where it is important to avoid using staples or sutures, which can cause irritation or infection. Medical adhesives can be made from a variety of materials, including synthetic polymers, natural proteins, and metals.
Request free sample copy of this research study: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS20244/
Key Market Players
- Hollister Incorporated
- Permabond LLC
The key trends in medical adhesives technology are:
Medical adhesives are increasingly being used in minimally invasive surgery as they offer several advantages over traditional sutures and staples. These include reduced surgical time, less tissue trauma, and fewer surgical site infections. In addition, water-based adhesives are becoming increasingly popular in the medical industry as they offer several advantages over traditional solvent-based adhesives. These include improved patient comfort, reduced risk of tissue irritation, and easier removal.
Further, biodegradable adhesives are becoming increasingly popular as they offer several advantages over traditional synthetic adhesives. These include reduced surgical time, less tissue trauma, and complete absorption by the body. Moreover, increased use of adhesives in wound care & drug delivery as they offer several advantages such as reduced surgical time, less tissue trauma, and fewer surgical site infections is anticipated to lead to the growth of the market.
The key drivers of the medical adhesives market are the increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries, the growing preference for home healthcare, and the rising geriatric population.
The minimally invasive surgeries are gaining popularity as they offer several benefits such as shorter hospital stays, less pain, and scarring. The home healthcare industry is also growing at a rapid pace due to the increasing preference for self-care and the rising aging population. The geriatric population is more susceptible to chronic diseases and requires constant medical care. This is expected to drive the demand for medical adhesives.
Get Customized Report as Per Your Requirement: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS20244/
Key Market Segments
- By Type
- By Technology
- Solids & Hot Melts
- By Application
- Medical Devices
Reasons to buy Medical Adhesives Market Report:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
- Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
- Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
- Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS20244/
Key Questions answered in the report:
- How is the market structured and what the key drivers and trends of this industry?
- How is the market segmented and what is the size of each segment?
- Which segments and geographies provide best growth opportunities?
- What’s the competitive landscape and positioning of players in this market?
- What is the impact of latest events such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market?
Read More Research Report by Global Insight Services:
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.
Global Insight Services LLC
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958
E-mail: [email protected]