As per detailed industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global bubble tea is slated to surge ahead at a CAGR of 8.3% to reach US$ 3.23 Bn by the end of 2032. Influencers and bloggers have been helpful in reawakening consumer interest in the bubble tea trend. Bubble tea sales are influenced by the speed at which information goes about, its promotion, and brand visibility. Brands are seeking new strategies that can be used to create an engaging experience, especially since bubble tea is a beverage that can be made with a variety of appeals, flavors, and textures.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a Sample@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31358
Some ingredients are perceived as more prevalent than others in society because they engage more of the senses. The colors of turmeric, matcha, and activated charcoal, for example, draw the attention of customers toward their health benefits.
Social media influences one out of every five consumers in China and India to buy food & beverages. In Malaysia and Indonesia, social media influences 58% of consumers’ purchasing decisions. For business owners, social media is critical in contacting customers across demographics and determining how to expand appropriately.
At the same time, it’s important to remember that, social media can be a dangerous ground to rely on when building a brand. Online news, criticisms, and reviews can spread quickly. As a result, it’s critical to ensure that each post is thoughtfully prepared and that the messaging is always relevant to the business. Bubble tea franchises are owned and operated by young, well-educated, social media-savvy entrepreneurs looking for new business prospects.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31358
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market for bubble tea is expected to expand at volume CAGRs of 9.3% and 8.6% in South Asia and East Asia, respectively, through 2032.
- On the basis of base ingredient, black tea holds an approximate volume share of 38.6% in 2022.
- Global consumption of bubble tea is estimated to reach 475,501 tons by the end of 2032.
- Based on flavor, demand for flavored bubble tea in Latin America is expected to be valued US$ 83.6 Mn in 2022.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the business to consumer segment is anticipated to expand at a volume CAGR of 7.4% to reach 13,997 tons by 2032
- Value of the bubble tea market in North America is currently US$ 307.1 Mn.
Manufacturers of bubble tea are majorly focusing on product development and are also emphasizing offering certified products through quality system control in order to increase their brand value.
- Chill Bubble Tea provides bubble tea that is kosher, halal, gluten-free, and gelatin-free. It also provides tea for vegan and lactose-free customers.
- Frothtea Bubble Tea acquired Singapore Food Agency Certification adhering to strict food hygiene practices and guidelines. It is also affiliated with Halal Certification for its raw materials.
- TACHUNGHO has international certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, and HALAL, as well as significant quality system certifications and major agency safety certificates.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31358
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”
- Global Market Study on Non-alcoholic Beverages: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/non-alcoholic-beverages-market.asp
- Global Market Study on Cold Pressed Juice: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/cold-pressed-juice-market.asp
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353