As per Persistence Market Research analysis, the global pressure relief valves market is projected to be valued at around US$ 4.4 Bn in 2021, expanding at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Expansion of end-use industries such as oil & gas, chemicals, power generation, and others, coupled with implementation of strict regulation codes for pressure relief valves is augmenting market growth.
The ongoing crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the disruption of supply chain networks and manufacturing activities. Though sales of pressure relief valves is understood to have plummeted during the initial stages of the pandemic, with regional manufacturing sector operations reviving toward threshold rates, the market is expected to recover sharply over subsequent years.
Request For Report Sample – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/15517
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Energy sector witnessing a rise in oil & gas production from new regional facilities as well as augmentation of power generation is expected to be a key driver for market growth providing continued demand for pressure relief valves.
- With research & development, new techniques are making market competition tougher. Tier-I manufacturers are focusing on high performance and advanced pressure relief valves for end users.
- Growth in digitalization and increasing need for remote applications have enhanced demand for smart pressure relief valves that are technologically advanced and minimize product loss.
- Introduction of new production plants in the chemical sector will push sales of pressure relief valves. The setting up of chemical plants meant for manufacturing of crude oil by-products across Latin America is expected to boost the manufacturing sector in Argentina, Brazil, Peru, etc.
- India, Latin America, and the ASEAN region are picking up pace in the pressure relief valves industry, owing to robust outlook of various industries in these countries.
“North America will account for prominent share in the global market, and South Asia is anticipated to emerge as a lucrative market over the coming years,” says a Persistence market Research analyst.
Request For Report Customization – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/15517
The pressure relief valves market is moderately fragmented, and penetration of small regional players makes this market more competitive. Some of the key players in the market are Emerson Electric Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Watts, Baker Hughes, Rexnord Corporation, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, The Weir Group plc, ALFA Laval AB, CIRCOR International, Inc., IMI plc, and Mercer Valve Co., Inc., among others. These players have higher shares in the global market, and have longstanding relationships with a number of end users for the supply of pressure relief valves.
Find More Valuable Insights
The research report analyzes demand for pressure relief valves. The global market has been analyzed with the COVID-19 impact, various macroeconomic factors, market trends,and market background. As per Persistence market Research’s scope, the market has been analyzed on the basis of product type, set pressure, end use, and region.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/15517
The report provides qualitative and quantitative information on various players in this market. This report also tracks the market by both, supply side and demand side.
Explore PMR’s Extensive Coverage on Industrial Automation Domain –
North America Thermostatic Mixing Valves Market – North America Thermostatic Mixing Valves Market Segmented By 5 GPM to 15 GPM Thermostatic Mixing Valves Capacity for Emergency, High/Low, Point-of-use, Standard Thermostatic Mixing Valves Type
North America Fire Pump Market – North America Fire Pump Market Segmented By Horizontal Split Case, Vertical Split Case, Vertical In-Line, Vertical Turbine and End-Suction Type have Rating such as Up to 500 gpm, 500 to 1,000 gpm, 1000 to 1,500 gpm and Above 1,500 gpm
Automatic Gate Opening System Market – Automatic Gate Opening System Market Segmented By Swinging, Sliding, Shutter, Barrier, Overhead Form of Gates Gates, Boom Barriers, Bollards with Keypad, Remote Control, Voice Recognition, Face Identification, Iris Scan, Telephone Access Control System
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]