the global bare metal cloud market is poised to total US$ 12 Bn by the end of 2021. In response to the surging demand for cost-effective hosted services to achieve efficient performance and increasing application across different industry verticals, the market is anticipated to exhibit a year-on-year (YoY) growth of 25% in 2021.0020
The market registered growth at a CAGR of 24% from 2016 to 2020. Rapidly expanding information technology (IT) & service industry and proliferation of the work from home culture are propelling the demand for bare metal cloud management software solutions. Driven by this, the market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 27% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Since the last decade, rapid shift towards bare metal cloud from traditional hosting services is notices across diverse industries, especially in telecommunication and banking, financial, services, and insurance (BFSI) sector. This can be attributed to the growing need for secure storage facilities and streamlining data operations.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6939
The market also will gain from the rising demand for data security, effective service delivery, and standardized hardware platforms due to the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) across various industries.
As per Fact.MR, the telecommunication industry is expected to record the highest demand for bare metal cloud solutions. Driven by the increasing adoption of digital operations and surging demand for efficient storage of large data sets, the sales in the segment is estimated to rise at an impressive CAGR of 23% through 2031.
“Growing digitalization and extensive usage of advance technologies such as machine learning, internet of things (IoT), AI, and analytics across diverse industries are expected to facilitate growth in the market over the future course of time,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from the Bare Metal Cloud Market Analysis
- Favored by the increasing demand from IT giants in the U.S., the market in North America is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 26% through 2031.
- Germany is estimated to account for a high share in the Europe market for bare metal cloud, exhibiting growth at a CAGR of 31% over the assessment period.
- China is expected to emerge as the most remunerative market in East Asia, accounting for more than 40% of regional sales by the end of 2031.
- In terms of application, AI & machine learning are projected to lead the market, growing at a CAGR of 29% over the next ten years.
- Sales of bare metal cloud in retail & consumer goods industry are anticipated to increase at 20% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- Surging demand for secure storage facilities, faster service delivery, and streamlining data center operations across the telecommunication and the BSFI industry is spurring the sales of bare metal cloud.
- Increasing integration of internet-based technologies such as AI and IoT across several enterprises is propelling the demand for bare metal clouds.
- Rising adoption of lightweight hypervisors as an alternative owing to its cost-effectiveness and greater flexibility is hampering the sales of bare metal cloud.
- Complex process for restoration of the failed bare metal systems is hindering the adoption across small and medium enterprises.
To learn more about Bare Metal Cloud Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=6939
The top five vendors in the bare metal clouds market is estimated to account for nearly 35% of overall sales in the global market. Leading players are focusing on launching novel products to enhance their product portfolio. Some of the key vendors are aiming at engaging into strategic collaboration, merger, and acquisition of maintain their lead in the landscape. For instance,
- In 2017, IBM, a multinational technology corporation headquartered in the U.S. announced launching bare metal servers on its IBM cloud, powered by the next-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors. This processor delivers graphics processing units (GPUs) for high-performance and cognitive computing.
- In March 2020, Equinix Inc., an American multinational company, announced acquiring, a leading bare metal automation platform provider company, Packet to deploy digital infrastructure by using Packet’s developer-oriented and innovative bare metal service offering. The acquisition with assist the company to accelerate its organic bare metal solution development.
Some of the leading players in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dell Equinix
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Internap Corporation
- Limestone Networks
- Media Temple
More Valuable Insights on Bare Metal Cloud Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global bare metal cloud market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in bare metal cloud market with detailed segmentation:
- By Application
- AI and Machine Learning
- Render Farms
- Building Application
- NoSQL and Relational Databases
- Custom Virtual Environments
- Big Data
- By End-use Industry
- BFSI (Banking, Financial, Services and Insurance)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing Sector
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- By Organization Size
- Large Organizations
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6939
Key Questions Covered in the Bare Metal Cloud Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth of the bare metal cloud market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into bare metal cloud demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Bare metal cloud market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Bare metal cloud market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583