The global market for in-dash navigation system to register an impressive CAGR throughout the forecast period 2017 to 2022. Revenues from the global in-dash navigation system market are expected to surpass US$ 20,000 Mn by 2022-end.
This report provides in depth study of “In Dash Navigation System Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The In Dash Navigation System Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Planning To Introduce An Offbeat Product/Technology In The In Dash Navigation System Market? Go To “Purchase Now” To Have Our In Dash Navigation System Market Report! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18214
OEMs Offering In-Dash Navigation Systems in Hatch-back Vehicles
Along with the focus on providing embedded systems, OEMs are also aiming to offer technologically advanced vehicle systems, which will render various functionalities in a single unit.
OEMs are also concentrating on providing in-dash navigation systems in hatch-back vehicles, to increase their popularity among consumers, and gain a competitive edge.
Busy lifestyles of individuals, especially across urban regions, has driven demand for vehicles that have an in-built system providing real-time information on traffic as well as the vehicle performance, along with improvements in the vehicle’s operational efficiency.
Several vehicle norms provided by regulatory bodies have been encouraging automobile manufacturers to produce higher fuel-efficient vehicles. In-dash navigation systems are crucial in reducing the vehicle’s fuel consumption, as they offer information regarding shortcuts in routes, and traffic jams in close-proximity areas. The aforementioned factors are expected to drive growth of the market over the forecast period.
Some other prominent factors impacting market growth are government regulations concerning use of embedded navigation systems, surge in the production of vehicles, and rise in purchasing power of individuals across developed as well as developing economies. In addition, increasing demand for lightweight components of vehicles, along with legislations related to emissions will further augment demand for the in-dash navigation systems in vehicles.
Planning Forward? Access Sample of In Dash Navigation System Market Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18214
Key Insights Offered by PMR’s Report on Global In-Dash Navigation System Market
- Aftermarket will continue to be the largest sales channel in the market, with sales poised to exceed US$ 13,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Sales of in-dash navigation system in OEM will exhibit a relatively faster expansion through 2022.
- On the basis of vehicle type, in-dash navigation systems will witness the highest demand in mid-sized passenger cars.
- Screen size of 4 inches will remain highest-selling in the global in-dash navigation system market.
- Although LCD display will be sought-after among consumers in the market, sales of high-definition (HD) display for in-dash navigation systems will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022.
- Europe is estimated to remain the most-lucrative region in the global in-dash navigation system market. In addition, North America and Europe will exhibit equal CAGRs in the market through 2022.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also account for a major revenue share. This can be highly attributed to increasing vehicle product in emerging economies of APEJ such as China and India.
- Key players actively operating in the market include TomTom NV, Robert Bosch GmbH, Pioneer Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corp, Luxoft Holdings Inc., Garmin International, Denso Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Continental AG, Alpine Electronics Inc., and Clarion Co. Ltd.
How About Re-Inventing The Methodical Wheel In The In Dash Navigation System Market? Tab! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/18214
Automotive Defogger System Market
Global automotive defogger system market have been revised, which is expected to register a modest increase in the near-term assessment period..
Automotive Antipinch Power Window Systems Market
Persistence Market Research study on the synthetic gypsum market is divided into three significant segments – grade, application, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters related to these categories..
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]