With 54.5% Market Share in 2025, Europe Region to Dominate the Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market. The Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market is likely to grow voraciously, i.e. at a CAGR of 7.5% between 2017-2025, reaching US$ 2940.5 Mn.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18085
The healthcare vertical has always prioritized indigenous patients’ experiences. One of the aspects is that several providers are going to value-based care (which was volume-based care initially). With improvement in technology, medical professionals are into provision of better records in the form of EHRs (Electronic Health Records), bundle packages, and likewise. In other words, the future of the healthcare vertical would be along these digitized lines, with assimilation of modern-day technologies. So, more power to healthcare future!.
Persistence Market Research has published the new report, “Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025),” which studies the overall performance of the highly competitive global cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market for the assessment period of ten years. The global cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR over the forecast period Europe is likely to dominate the market by grabbing maximum revenue share over the projected period.
Increasing efforts and funding to raise awareness of cleft and craniofacial disorders across the globe is favourable factor for the growth of the global cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market. Revenue from the global cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market was US$ 1535.5 Mn in 2016, and is expected to reach US$ 2940.5 Mn by the end of 2025. Sales revenue is expected to register a robust CAGR of 7.5% between 2017 and 2025.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Johnson and Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
- Integra LifeSciences
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Martin LP
- Poriferous LLC
- Medartis Holding AG
- Matrix Surgical USA
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/18085
Key Trends in the Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market
- The increasing number of accredited hospitals and clinics to handle the patient pool is expected the drive the demand for the cranio maxillofacial fixation device
- Major advancement towards improved standard of care and international players targeting the global market fuel the growth of the global market for cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market
- Gradual shift from titanium to polymer implants and the use of 3D X-rays that provide unique augmented reality view create positive impact on the global market
- Increasing government funding towards start-ups and expansion domestic players in the market through new establishment
- Use of robotics during surgery to avoid complications and upsurge In number of surgical procedures is expected the drive the demand for the cranio maxillofacial fixation devices
Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market: Segmental Forecast
On the basis of product type, the cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market is segmented into plate and screw fixation, flap fixation, bone graft substitute, thoracic fixation, and CMF distraction system. Among all these segments, plate & screw fixation segment accounted for 60.6% market share in 2016, which is expected to increase to 61.6% by 2025 end. Bone graft substitutes segment is expected to remain the second largest segment in terms of revenue growth in cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period.
Fixation type segment includes internal fixation and external fixation. Internal fixation market dominated the global cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market in terms of revenue in 2016, and the trend is projected to grow throughout the forecast period. Internal fixation market is the most attractive segment, with attractiveness index of 1.8 over the forecast period. End user segment is divided into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Revenue from the hospital market is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2017-2025.
Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market: Regional Forecast
Persistence Market Research has covered the North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC and MEA regions while examining the global cranio maxillofacial fixation devices market. Europe region is expected to dominate the market throughout the projected period with 54.5% market share in 2025. Revenue from Europe market is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7.7% over 2017-2025. North America market is expected to be the second most lucrative market in the CMF device market by global, with attractiveness index of 1.3 during the forecast period.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18085
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]