According to a new market research report published by Global MPOS Terminals Market is expected to reach US$ XX bn by 2031. Report includes in-depth segmentation and market size data by categories, product types, applications, and geographies. Report also includes comprehensive analysis of key issues, trends and drivers, restraints and challenges, competitive landscape, as well as recent events such as M&A activities in the market.
An MPOS (mobile point of sale) terminal is a device that allows businesses to accept card payments using a mobile phone or tablet. This can be done either through a physical card reader that is attached to the device, or by using the device’s built-in NFC (near-field communication) capabilities.
MPOS terminals are becoming increasingly popular as businesses look for ways to make it easier for their customers to pay. They offer a convenient and easy-to-use alternative to traditional point of sale terminals, and can be used in a variety of settings, such as retail stores, restaurants, and even at events.
Download a Free PDF Sample Copy of Report – https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-sample/GIS10209/
- Ingenico Group
- First Data Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- NCR Corporation
- Diebold Nixdorf
- Zebra Technologies
- Posiflex Technology
Key Trends and Drivers:
The major factor driving the growth of the market is the increasing adoption of mobile point of sale (mPOS) terminals by small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The mPOS terminals offer several benefits to the SMEs, such as easy setup, low cost of ownership, and portability. Moreover, the mPOS terminals are integrated with several features, such as inventory management, customer relationship management (CRM), and loyalty programs, which further help the SMEs to manage their business effectively.
The other factor driving the growth of the market is the increasing adoption of contactless payments. The contactless payments are fast, convenient, and secure, which are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, the contactless payments help to reduce the queue time and the chances of errors.
The rising number of smart phone and tablet users is another factor driving the growth of the market. The increasing penetration of Internet of Things (IoT) and adoption of cloud-based mPOS solutions are also expected to contribute to the growth of the market.
Get Customized report as per your requirements: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/request-customization/GIS10209/
- Handheld terminal
Reasons to buy MPOS Terminals Market:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market landscape – industry structure, value-chain, key players, trends, drivers, and challenges
- Drive revenue and market-entry strategy by gaining insights into which segments and geographies are largest and likely to grow fastest
- Formulate sales and marketing strategies by gaining understanding of competitors, their positioning, and strengths & weaknesses
- Develop business and M&A strategies through understanding of latest trends and emerging players in the market
- Refine your business plans by understanding impact of disruptions such as Covid-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict on the market
Buy your copy now: https://www.globalinsightservices.com/checkout/single_user/GIS10209/
With Global Insight Services, you receive:
- 10-year forecast to help you make strategic decisions
- In-depth segmentation which can be customized as per your requirements
- Free consultation with lead analyst of the report
- Excel data pack included with all report purchases
- Robust and transparent research methodology
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
About Global Insight Services:
Global Insight Services (GIS) is a leading multi-industry market research firm headquartered in Delaware, US. We are committed to providing our clients with highest quality data, analysis, and tools to meet all their market research needs. With GIS, you can be assured of the quality of the deliverables, robust & transparent research methodology, and superior service.